News New jumpers for 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vague implication of GWS doing something further to their ACT jumper for Canberra's Centenary here.
What are the "ACT colours"?

Mero
500px-Flag_of_the_Australian_Capital_Territory.svg.png

Would love to see the black area of the Richmond jumper with the indigenous design this time. Hasn't been done yet.
This would be a great idea as long as the design was subtle, muted colour or something, so it wasn't overwhelming. Tigers have a lot of black on that jumper. If it was done with some thought behind it, realizing that it needed to be seen and yet somehow almost not seen, if that makes any sense, that could be very cool. If I get some time around Xmas I might whip something up, and hope it comes out like I see it in my head.

This would be a great idea as long as the design was subtle, muted colour or something, so it wasn't overwhelming. Tigers have a lot of black on that jumper. If it was done with some thought behind it, realizing that it needed to be seen and yet somehow almost not seen, if that makes any sense, that could be very cool. If I get some time around Xmas I might whip something up, and hope it comes out like I see it in my head.
Not to mention we may have issues with visibility of the numbers.

Just did the designs seen here.

Was going to go with the full colour version, but after reading your comment, I actually think the subtle looks better.

It's quite
Just did the designs seen here.

Was going to go with the full colour version, but after reading your comment, I actually think the subtle looks better.
It looks quite good.
Do you have a vector file of it in case you win?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yesterday I went into Rebel Sport and spoke to some of my friends who worked there. Apparently they own New Balance Australia now, so I get their stuff cheaply. Anyway, I looked at the guernseys, and on the retail version of Essendon's 2013 jumpers, the collar only impedes by about a cm onto the sash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back