News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't the Crows or Lions bring out a clash jumper they just never use?

Ie, bring out something for the kiddies (as Adelaide have done, did again, and will always do) but then bring out an away/third jumper in a Bears or all red design.

That way, the club has two new jumpers to sell and also doesn't dilute their image.

Or are there ruled where every jumper has to be worn two or three times? I'm pretty sure the FA enforce this in England?

Ie, bring out something for the kiddies (as Adelaide have done, did again, and will always do) but then bring out an away/third jumper in a Bears or all red design.

That way, the club has two new jumpers to sell and also doesn't dilute their image.

Or are there ruled where every jumper has to be worn two or three times? I'm pretty sure the FA enforce this in England?
I'm pretty sure we have seen jumpers worn once in a few years before?

Or you could do what Geelong have just done and release a jumper they have no intention of wearing in any way at all! But if people/kids like the design, it will sell.
Thatd work for a Bears inspired design I think. They could have a "training" Guernsey or commemorative jumper with a Bears design and people from all clubs would buy them quick smart. Especially if this board is anything to go by

Silent, I think that will be really nice. It's a good reason to stop teams from wearing unprofessional jumpers in matches whilst they still use them as part of their merchandise.

The Crows have a replica guernsey $120 and an onfield guernsey $200 for sale. Does anyone know the difference?

The Crows have a replica guernsey $120 and an onfield guernsey $200 for sale. Does anyone know the difference?
The replica has a few different things to the onfield. The onfield is what is worn by the players. For example Carlton have their onfield with a 3d monogram whereas the replica doesn't and all onfield's have a gps pouch whereas the replica's don't.

The replica has a few different things to the onfield. The onfield is what is worn by the players. For example Carlton have their onfield with a 3d monogram whereas the replica doesn't and all onfield's have a gps pouch whereas the replica's don't.

Generally a lighter and thinner material as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Material and cut.

The onfield material will be much stretchier and more comfortable, but probably not quite as durable.

After buying a player issue guernsey, I'll never go back to retails.

I'd suggest going in and trying them on to see and feel the difference.

063901-coles-supermarket.jpg

#DonTheColesTick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back