News New Sponsor - OAK

Remove this Banner Ad

Tried my first choc mint one the other day. Reminded me of when I was dying for a smoke as a young dude and had to endure one of my sisters Alpine's

Fruchocs-375ml2-copy.jpg

Jeez-us-a-bloody-cross :eek:

Fruchocs-375ml2-copy.jpg

Jeez-us-a-bloody-cross :eek:
I was on the search for a poncho made out of Alpaca wool in the style of a member of a traditional Peruvian folk band, which lead me to the Alpaca Shop in Hahndorf. On the same road there is a Fruchocs shop. I got one of these out the little fridge there. It was terrible and I stained my poncho. I mean, it washed right out, but I had to wear a stained poncho all the way to my car and all the way home. * you, Nippy's. * you, Menz.

I have to laugh at those reduced prices that say how much you save. At Woolies the offer is OAK at $2.30 saving $3.77. If Coles were selling OAK for $2.30 the punter would be saving $3.23.
Always best to compare $0.00 per unit measurement

Love when the sales of two 12 packs of toilet paper is still more expensive then a 24 pack same brand.

Last edited:
Always best too compare $0.00 per unit measurement

Love when the sales of two 12 packs of toilet paper is still more expensive then a 24 pack same brand.

I'm still surprised a 6 pack of toilet paper is cheaper than an 8 pack (per 100 sheets) and people still buy the 8 pack thinking it's cheaper overall. I'm onto you, Kleenex.

I'm still surprised a 6 pack of toilet paper is cheaper than an 8 pack (per 100 sheets) and people still buy the 8 pack thinking it's cheaper overall. I'm onto you, Kleenex.

flushing money down the toilet!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 500ml no added sugar ice coffee has been unavailable in every metropolitan Foodland this week has it has ruined my ******* life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back