Preview Next AFC Coach For 2016 & Beyond

Next AFC Coach For 2016 & Beyond

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You may get your wish before Christmas little boy. Maybe even in the next few days.
Hope so, before they all sell out.

If not, hey Santa clause you campaigner where my ******* coach I've looked at all my coaches and there's nothing that I like.

Hope so, before they all sell out.

If not, hey Santa clause you campaigner where my ******* coach I've looked at all my coaches and there's nothing that I like.

I never thought this topic was one I'd have to broach
I'll give you ******* ho ho ho I want a decent coach!

If I had wanted a pair of bloody spuds, I would have bloody asked, but this Campo stuff and Clark reappointment, you can shove right up your arse!

I wonder is we are on plan B or C yet....

All this time we should have it sorted by now, what are we getting joint coaches or something

People need to settle. Unlike Essendon we have been respectful of other clubs and candidates working for those clubs. We will have our coach by the end of the week I would think. There is no pressure on us to get his done now, other than the impatience of BigFooty.

If there was another club out there in the market for our targets then yeah I could understand the urgency but we are alone making the pick and no one else to hurry us up!

Worsfold obviously did not want to be at Adelaide for stated reasons so the rest of the field is pretty much available to us and there is no need to jump immediately.

People need to settle. Unlike Essendon we have been respectful of other clubs and candidates working for those clubs. We will have our coach by the end of the week I would think. There is no pressure on us to get his done now, other than the impatience of BigFooty.

If there was another club out there in the market for our targets then yeah I could understand the urgency but we are alone making the pick and no one else to hurry us up!

Worsfold obviously did not want to be at Adelaide for stated reasons so the rest of the field is pretty much available to us and there is no need to jump immediately.
We will get the coach we wanted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There should be a bit of urgency to get it done this week (I believe/hope we've already got our man and are just waiting for the right day to announce it) because it's hard to sell your club as a destination club for potential trade in candidates when you don't have a coach.

If Worsfold has signed with Essendon on big money doesn't that leave them somewhat hamstrung in terms of football department spending considering there's a cap on such things now?

Looks to me like a bit of a gamble to spend a lot of money on a coach that had admitted to being burnt out just a short time ago to coach a team with serious off field problems and not have some good support around him because they couldn't afford it under the cap.

If Worsfold has signed with Essendon on big money doesn't that leave them somewhat hamstrung in terms of football department spending considering there's a cap on such things now?

Looks to me like a bit of a gamble to spend a lot of money on a coach that had admitted to being burnt out just a short time ago to coach a team with serious off field problems and not have some good support around him because they couldn't afford it under the cap.

Yeah he's gonna need some help

Seriously hope he's up to the challenge and not still somewhat burnt out

Kind of hoping we announce somebody that nobody was even thinking of, just like last year. Who that is I don't know, but wouldn't mind a bit of a surprise

my understanding is that the cap isn't a cap, its just the point at which your footy department spend starts being taxed to feed the poor.

if the bombers still feel like their pockets are deep enough they can spend as much as they want, whether that's a smart idea or not is another matter entirely.

I kept supporting our team as loud, but the moment they were out the race I realised how little this year meant to me anymore.

Just feels a little empty and trivial in the grand scheme of things compared to the loss of a man's life. I'll back the crows to get me back on board but at the moment I feel exhausted of football and reckon a break is imminent.
I wish I could take a break (I'll get a brief one being in QLD the next couple of weeks), but with how big this trade/FA period is, there isn't a time to take a breath until at least the end of November...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back