NFL 2014 NFL - Week 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm prepared to write off next week already, Bengals look to be the best team in the AFC with the chargers.

Start the season again from 2-3, at worst only 1 game back from Miami. Buffalo aren't a real threat after benching manuel for Orton.
Jets, while actually looking like the best team in the east, will probably be 1-4 after playing the chargers

This is an absolute smashing, when was the last time the Pats were dominated like this?

From memory, 33-0 in Miami (06?) was that last one like this

Can someone explain to me how the * the Titans went into this building and beat the Chiefs by 16 in Week 1? Looking more and more bizarre by the week.

Can someone explain to me how the **** the Titans went into this building and beat the Chiefs by 16 in Week 1? Looking more and more bizarre by the week.

This is the same patriots team came very close to losing to the 0-4 Raiders. There is very little good about us so far.
Even against the emotionally shattered Vikings, our Offence still struggled to do anything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the same patriots team came very close to losing to the 0-4 Raiders. There is very little good about us so far.
Even against the emotionally shattered Vikings, our Offence still struggled to do anything
No, the Patriots didn't come close to losing. At best, the Raiders could have tied it unless they went for 2. That said, there are very real, rather serious concerns with this team. They look more like a sub .500 team than a divisional crown winner.

So is Tom Brady finished? lol

It's probably a question that needs to be asked.

Over the last 5 years Brady's QB rating has steadily declined. It was 111 in 2010, then 105.6 in 2011, then 98.7 (2012), 87.3 (2013) and now 79 through 4 games in 2014.

Maybe age is finally catching up with Brady....

Somethings just not right with the offense. Brady looks a bit uncomfortable and players are consistently running wrong routes. O-Line is really affecting how they are doing things but it's some huge combination of every I guess. Just a poor offense right now.
What would Pats fans like to see? More open?

10678500_10202724087040110_2853031230241351259_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back