Competitions NM BF SuperCoach 2015 Draft League with BF prizes on offer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just in case your main ruck is out for a week or two. Best to have a spare craptruck lying around than not getting any score. That's why FWD/Rucks are so popular.

EDIT: Was really tempted to snatch up Ryder early for that reason, but I have NO idea how supercoach would handle it if he got done for drugs. Otherwise he probably would have been one of my first 5 picks.
Best to pick guys with no question marks over their heads IMO, though there's always the tantalising risk/reward debate.
I thought in this format it was your lowest scoring bench option regardless of position

All the players that didn't get drafted are on a waiver list - for 2 days I think it is. During that time you can claim one or more of these players but if someone else claims the same player and is higher on the wavier list than you are, then they get that player.

After 2 days, the waiver list of players that didn't get drafted automatically go to the free agents list. Once the players are on the free agents list, it's free for all first in first served basis.

You can trade for players from other teams with your own players. If you propose a trade offer to another coach, that coach must approve that trade. All trades must also be approved by the commissioner.

If you are new to this concept of SC, it is a bit alien at first. But once you get into it you'll quickly learn how it all works :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question from an interested observer,
Why is there an acute lack of *essendon players selected, are you guys expecting suspensions or something ? :p;)
I had a clear strategy to avoid them, but ended up with two. Both late picks, and I think if they play will be value. I didnt want to go for the stars, in case they miss some time, and end up costing me a high pick.

I had a clear strategy to avoid them, but ended up with two. Both late picks, and I think if they play will be value. I didnt want to go for the stars, in case they miss some time, and end up costing me a high pick.
I was half interested in a couple later on. Would probably have picked up Baguley but someone beat me to him. Otherwise same same.

I brilliantly executed my strategy to avoid them, but then woke up next day to the realisation I had drafted Ryder and Monfries:eek:

79 in a half (granted, this barely qualifies as a game of football), not regretting picking up Lumumba one bit.

I don't know how you can live with the shame

5lMrh2u.jpg

I demand a full review of this corrupt competition!

Gazza has 1 and a half shoulders, still has the 'no contact' jersey on at training, and has yet to play a practise/NAB game.

Swan, Gibson, and Johnson have all played and look fit and ready to play.

You managed an outstandingly one sided trade Peptide Bomber, may I also have a copy of the incriminating photos you must surely possess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back