Competitions NM BF SuperCoach 2015 Draft League with BF prizes on offer.

Remove this Banner Ad

OOOOOOHHHHHHH No thought i picked Kennedy, picked Darling instead. F**************k You
Ouch. He's out for another month or two. With strong rumours he might need surgery and be out for much longer. Might be worth looking for a free agent to trade him for pronto, before the guys that were absent and took other injured guys do it.

FQPkaAF.jpg

Happy with mine as well I guess.

Bit light on superstars, but a few solid consistent types I think. /shrug

Haynes, McKenzie, Lumumba, Caddy, Wallis could all end up being shrewd picks there. Done well getting Wood in the 2nd last round too I reckon. I nearly pulled the trigger on Vlastuin about 3 rounds in a row and passed. Bet he kills me.

English mate

You can press CNTRL+PRT SCN (button should be near F12) or ALT+PRNT SCRN to copy screen and then paste as you normally would.

Edit: Devington's method below is better

Last edited:
Can we trade yet with each other or for unselected players?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which one of you mofos is Junk Time Heroes? I was ready to sneak Jeremy Cameron in with my last pick, 2nd last of the whole draft, and you took him 1 pick before me. He got through 30 picks after my previous one. **** you, man, **** you!

Sorry man!

Startmenu -> all programs -> Accessories -> Snipping tool

Then highlight what you want a picture of. Then save it somewhere (desktop is usually nice and easy) then go to imgur.com select upload, upload from computer and select the image.
Also just tap the windows key to bring up the menu thing and start typing "s n i p". The snip should go to the clipboard so you can just paste it into a post without worrying about image hosting stuff.

upload_2015-3-18_22-36-33.png

How the flock did I manage to recruit half of St Kilda?

Had 11 seconds left, next second Cam Wood is in my team
I had the same and got Warnock... Then the player I wanted was taken with the next pick. Ill try trade for it!!

So, if anyone wants a gun ruck, Ive got one ready to be traded, when we can do that. After a solid DEF!

I had the same and got Warnock... Then the player I wanted was taken with the next pick. Ill try trade for it!!

So, if anyone wants a gun ruck, Ive got one ready to be traded, when we can do that. After a solid DEF!
How good a ruck? I've got a few solid backs I'd consider letting go of

Tom Nicholls?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back