NMFC v Fremantle Dockers, Ethiad, 1:10 - Rd21, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

+1.

Freo are bloody good on the spread and we were doing nothing to contain it, honestly thought we'd get done by 8 goals at 1/4 time.

Roos have been like that this year thry look gone and playing ordinary then come good in games . Played well today though I rekon all be it one bad quarter .

Looking at that Fyfe report.......I'd love to see him get off, but it doesn't look that good.
It's no good carrying on about biased this that or the other if you're going to want a biased decision to go your way.

Ziebell back next week, insha'allah Wells week after,looking good

I think Fyfe should get off. Didn't hit him too hard, no damage caused. Free was given, that's enough.
"Free was given"

That's the justification that will be used. Guarantee it.

Regardless of whether its given nothing, a fine (which = a week) or a flat out week theres going to be a lot of chatter surrounding it. It's so borderline the decision will divide people.

And kicked 2 match winning goals.

But yeah ok, Mrs Sandilands.

When Sandilands was destroying Goldstein, you were going the "it's about his performance over the whole season" line. When Goldstein at least made it a contest, you're pointing at two goals (one of which didn't even matter) in one quarter as giving him the edge over Sandilands' full game performance.

Whatever, yo.

Probably because it normally is
Unlike this game where North supporters are screaming for no reason at all
It's because the scoreboard at Etihad tells them to make some noise.

Well done Freo. Dropped a very winnable game. Premiership sides don't do this......cept the Hawks maybe.

What does Lyon have against kicking a decent score? And why the f**k does Dawson keep getting games?
Because he has a worse head than Lyon?

Looking at that Fyfe report.......I'd love to see him get off, but it doesn't look that good.
It's no good carrying on about biased this that or the other if you're going to want a biased decision to go your way.

Think he will be alright. Admittedly havent seen a close up replay as i was at the game but i didnt see too much contact with the head and if there was it wasnt much.

Complete rubbish if he were to be rubbed out of the brownlow race for something so minor.

It's because the scoreboard at Etihad tells them to make some noise.

Dunno. It was a pretty loud game for the crowd size from the get go. Some games just have more atmosphere.

When Sandilands was destroying Goldstein, you were going the "it's about his performance over the whole season" line. When Goldstein at least made it a contest, you're pointing at two goals (one of which didn't even matter) in one quarter as giving him the edge over Sandilands' full game performance.

Whatever, yo.
Sandis First QTR was amazing... the rest was nothing special where i think Goldy beat him.... overall the 1st qtr gives it to Sandi... however i think Goldy's performance was also pretty good... dont be a hater

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really great win.
The boys really fought hard all day, our defense was shocking in the 1st qtr.
However players like Wright & Tarrant played very well as the game went on.

7 Wins in a row now!
Been sick all weekend and that's cheered me up a little :)

Think he will be alright. Admittedly havent seen a close up replay as i was at the game but i didnt see too much contact with the head and if there was it wasnt much.

Complete rubbish if he were to be rubbed out of the brownlow race for something so minor.
Not campaigning for him to go whatsoever, would love to see him win it (but goldy more so ;) ) . It's not that it's something so minor, its that he's had 3 incidences of minor reports that it will be looked at closely.

Sandis First QTR was amazing... the rest was nothing special where i think Goldy beat him.... overall the 1st qtr gives it to Sandi... however i think Goldy's performance was also pretty good... dont be a hater

I'm not, credit to Goldstein for sticking at it and making a huge contribution in the last.

Just pointing out the inconsistencies in possibly the most one eyed North supporter on Big Footy.

Knew North would win.
smile-big.png

Not campaigning for him to go whatsoever, would love to see him win it (but goldy more so ;) ) . It's not that it's something so minor, its that he's had 3 incidences of minor reports that it will be looked at closely.

No doubt it will be looked at, but will be thrown out just as quick imo.

If there was more contact that he would get a week. BJ played it up a bit, which is ok he got the free but absolutely nothing in it.

Goldy did what he's been doing all season, which is dominate the 4th quarter due to his elite fitness levels. Naitanui toweled him in the first half too, but Todd was sensational when it mattered.

I can hear the pundits now: "You don't want to see a bloke lose the Brownlow for that..."

Except he wouldn't. He'd be losing it for that and the others. Assuming he's still on the most votes, which would be very debatable, as far as I'm concerned. Dribs and drabs for him - if anything - in terms of votes since Round 13.

fyfe goneee, medium impact, reckless. A fine, will be his 3rd fine rubbing him out

this

runs past ball, contact made to the head of the player. similar incidents have earned players a fine this year. if they are consistent = fine = 3rd fine = no brownlow for fyfe = betting market open

Whatever, yo.
My point was that flogs in here were quick to read Goldy his last rites after once quarter of Sandi getting on top. Goldy, as consistent has he has been over the year, fought his way back to make it a more even contest by the end of the game, and was very important in getting us the win in the last quarter while Sandi was nowhere to stop it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back