List Mgmt. NO DISCUSSION. Legit/Semi-legit trade/FA/draft rumours. Just post rumour and source.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a sensational thread. I don't read or post here as much as I would like as I find the megathreads too hard to follow so your work is very much appreciated bobby2. If you or Igloo need a hand with anything else along these lines I'd be happy to put my hand up, I could check this thread each day and delete the discussion

In the interests of keeping the thread to rumours only, I believe the confirmed ruckman Mark Stevens was reporting was Stefan Martin, who was considering returning to Melbourne for his girlfriend and if so coming to us, but he is staying put now

Can we make some sort of mega announcement to all posters that Bulldogs Online is basically just BigFooty information?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The big footy circle work. Posted in a thread, taken to bulldogs online, posted in another thread quoting bulldogs online. haha
I'm an Admin on Bulldogs Online I know, But VitalDread posts all the Articles and Rumors so blame him haha

Ahh, yeah i knew you and he both were, just wasn't sure if y'all shared posting duties.
Basically I do all the Designing (Cover Photos, Logos, Videos *Coming Soon*etc) and he posts Articles, Rumors etc, Then TheHoneyBadger does editorials when he doesn't have Uni

Ah sweet, i tweeted you about Photoshop and you no sold me. I see how it is :p
Adam Hills? Yeah I've been busy with work mate not on Twitter all the time
Like that Wrestling terminology as well haha

Brace yourselves as in what might be proposed as a fair swap for May plus pick 3. :oops:
Ah. Cool, cool.

I don't think there's any way we could get both, could we? Would have to be something involving either Stringer / Bont / Wallis / Libba and someone else like Hunter / Stevens.

The big footy circle work. Posted in a thread, taken to bulldogs online, posted in another thread quoting bulldogs online. haha
To be fair
Not everything is from bigfooty
Few connections i have in the footy world

Remove this Banner Ad

Back