No SC points on Gameday live??

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed that the Gameday live site doesn't have SC ranking points this year... perhaps the AFL have ditched the them because SC is a rival competition?

Oh, and yes I know you can get SC points on FF but they are only end of Qtr updates...

I noticed this also. Monty at FF may not have SC points either if he gets them from gameday live.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

m0nty used to show them during the match, but then the afl i believe it was threatened legal action...

if the afl aren't posting them, then it maybe possible he could put them up again... as I seem to remember that the ranking points being on gameday live was the reason he had to take them down... don't quote me on that...

Raines is one of the best Richmond players according to dream team points :confused:

How do the points differentiate between supercoach and DT, is there a big difference?

in DT you could kick the ball to the opposition every time, and still rack up points and not be penalised, whereas in SC you would be... it's based around efficiency and use of the ball...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back