MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suns are impressive there is so much power in there midfield, If they can get another KB/KF they will make the 8 very soon
Day had a breakout game kicking 4. Don't rate May down back though.

St Kilda underestimated?

I will give up watching footy if Stkilda beat West Coast, How the * could we be soooo bad that St Kilda have already clearly overtaken us
An no one better give me the Riewoldt line
Even if they lose
WHY CANT WE BE COMPETITIVE
WHY CANT WE PUT PRESSURE ON TOP SIDES
WHY THE * IS EVERY GAME AGAINST A HALF DECENT SIDE OVER IN THE FIRST QUARTER
WHY DOES EVERY OTHER TEAMS YOUNGSTERS LOOK GOOD AT AFL LEVEL WHILE OURS PLAY VFL

I will give up watching footy if Stkilda beat West Coast, How the **** could we be soooo bad that St Kilda have already clearly overtaken us
Even if they lose
WHY THE **** IS EVERY GAME AGAINST A HALF DECENT SIDE OVER IN THE FIRST QUARTER
WHY DOES EVERY OTHER TEAMS YOUNGSTERS LOOK GOOD AT AFL LEVEL WHILE OURS PLAY VFL
Because we are bloody pathetic mate. We - meaning the playing list, guys like Howe, Frawley, Watts et al - are a bunch of pansie ass girls who have no idea how to even compete.

Seriously. Every other team in the comp manages to compete against just about anyone else on a regular basis. Yet we get skittled and flogged by whoever we play. Whoever it is.

The ******* place is cursed.

Hope everybody is ready for us to get spanked by the comp's toddlers tomorrow.

Jesus h Christ as I type this Dunstan has racked up 26 touches, two goals and counting.

Because we are bloody pathetic mate. We - meaning the playing list, guys like Howe, Frawley, Watts et al - are a bunch of pansie ass girls who have no idea how to even compete.

Seriously. Every other team in the comp manages to compete against just about anyone else on a regular basis. Yet we get skittled and flogged by whoever we play. Whoever it is.

The ******* place is cursed.

Hope everybody is ready for us to get spanked by the comp's toddlers tomorrow.

Jesus h Christ as I type this Dunstan has racked up 26 touches, two goals and counting.

Well the saints arent gonna win but they are within 5 goals at subiaco, and we couldnt get within 5 goals at quarter time at the MCG

You know Daniel Cross was right, im ******* sick of watching these guys ive had enough
Its not good enough to watch a game going geez I hope we compete, NO I WANT TO ******* WIN, I DONT CARE WHO THE * IT IS
No more ******* excuses, If they dont start to turn it around soon im binning my membership and Im done with them
Look at StKilda, they do not have a very good list all, but * me they are trying to win still

Im putting it on record, if these boys dont start showing some desire and heart soon im done with it

Well the saints arent gonna win but they are within 5 goals at subiaco, and we couldnt get within 5 goals at quarter time at the MCG

You know Daniel Cross was right, im ******* sick of watching these guys ive had enough
Its not good enough to watch a game going geez I hope we compete, NO I WANT TO ******* WIN, I DONT CARE WHO THE **** IT IS
No more ******* excuses, If they dont start to turn it around soon im binning my membership and Im done with them
Look at StKilda, they do not have a very good list all, but **** me they are trying to win still

Im putting it on record, if these boys dont start showing some desire and heart soon im done with it
I'll never jump ship. I know how you feel though. I ******* hate this club most of the guys representing this club on the field right now. But I know that'll pass, and the club will still be there.

I'll never jump ship. I know how you feel though. I ******* hate this club most of the guys representing this club on the field right now. But I know that'll pass, and the club will still be there.

Put it this way , I wouldnt support someone else but I think I would just walk away from the club for a while

Some people might give me stick saying you have to support the club even in the hard times but * that, I pay them money to watch a product I enjoy and I have no enjoyment watching Melbourne anymore
You just need to look at StKilda, GWS and the Bulldogs and realise there is no excuse for the s**t they have served up

Put it this way , I wouldnt support someone else but I think I would just walk away from the club for a while

Some people might give me stick saying you have to support the club even in the hard times but **** that, I pay them money to watch a product I enjoy and I have no enjoyment watching Melbourne anymore
You just need to look at StKilda, GWS and the Bulldogs and realise there is no excuse for the s**t they have served up
Oh you are right on that. I'm sick to death of all the excuses afforded to this group for the last 2-3 years. They're a pathetic bunch of hacks (the collective, several individuals are fine and upstanding). They don't deserve the money they are paid and they don't deserve to call themselves demons.

Oh you are right on that. I'm sick to death of all the excuses afforded to this group for the last 2-3 years. They're a pathetic bunch of hacks (the collective, several individuals are fine and upstanding). They don't deserve the money they are paid and they don't deserve to call themselves demons.

Some people might give me stick saying you have to support the club even in the hard times but **** that, I pay them money to watch a product I enjoy and I have no enjoyment watching Melbourne anymore

Poor darlings, they are already scarred the poor darlings and now stretchy is being a big meanie, as the Melbourne supporter 'Viney' said when he started a thread 'This has got to stop!' im going to report this post and have it deleted before the players log onto big footy and read this then slip into depression and have massive scar tissue that they have to recover from, it will take them 8 years to get over this post, the poor things, ill clap them off the ground when they are competitive, its what makes losers feel better and satisfied in their performance, then they can become comfortable with losing and not put in the next week. I hope they keep doing Christmas videos, thats all that matters in the end, giving back to the supporters at X-Mas, its not important during the season, just give them a lil hope with a good 5 minutes every three games or so, then they can log onto big footy and they can read how good they were and get votes in the 426 medal. Why do we even vote? Seriously? Which loser is the best? But seriously its not their fault, we have had the worst recruiters, but the picks they made were the best, they all have elite foot skills, we just havent had a coach to develop them, they are all diamonds in the rough who will thrive at another club, but not at Melbourne, because the coaches we have had have been big scary meanies like Marky Neeld or cant coach like Dean Bailey (see 186! lol! talk about bad coaching! ive never seen as much bad coaching as i did that day!) and now the players have a coach who is clearly past his best, they simply cant be developed, they are all guns, they have just had poor development. The players had Jim Stynes who died while president and that set the players back three years. They couldnt even eat let alone play footy, its all too much for a person on a $250,000 wage to take! Lets not talk about the fitness staff who refused to lift weights and run for the players despite being employed to do the fitness stuff, in your own time your meant to do your own thing, yo know buy hair dye, grow beards, play video games, use twitter and other assorted gen-y fun times! things such as weights and personal cross training are strictly done at the football club! what a drag it must be! when the players not in the rehab room, speaking of which, the rehab room is the place to be, you dont have to do weights or sweaty stuff like run hard, especially when we dont have the ball and the opposition is on the fast break. You get paid even if you are in the rehab room! You won't even get booed by your own supporters and criticised the media! Its like a free pass! Its great, you have an excuse for not being another Melbourne failure! oh man the players are so scarred after all these years of mean coaches and unfair mean supporters, not that ones that clap the players off after a loss, the ones that swear naughty words at them over the fence, its so scarring, 'This has got to stop!'they are so scarred, from the main board and this board as well, we are all responsible as posters! be positive, and keep your eye on the red and blue, just dont laugh or be mean, the players are scarred and try their best (not really but they get paid the same either way) but they are scarred, cant you tell from how sad their faces are when they walk off the ground after another putrid loss? be a bit more sensitive, all of you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor darlings, they are already scarred the poor darlings and now stretchy is being a big meanie, as the Melbourne supporter 'Viney' said when he started a thread 'This has got to stop!' im going to report this post and have it deleted before the players log onto big footy and read this then slip into depression and have massive scar tissue that they have to recover from, it will take them 8 years to get over this post, the poor things, ill clap them off the ground when they are competitive, its what makes losers feel better and satisfied in their performance, then they can become comfortable with losing and not put in the next week. I hope they keep doing Christmas videos, thats all that matters in the end, giving back to the supporters at X-Mas, its not important during the season, just give them a lil hope with a good 5 minutes every three games or so, then they can log onto big footy and they can read how good they were and get votes in the 426 medal. Why do we even vote? Seriously? Which loser is the best? But seriously its not their fault, we have had the worst recruiters, but the picks they made were the best, they all have elite foot skills, we just havent had a coach to develop them, they are all diamonds in the rough who will thrive at another club, but not at Melbourne, because the coaches we have had have been big scary meanies like Marky Neeld or cant coach like Dean Bailey (see 186! lol! talk about bad coaching! ive never seen as much bad coaching as i did that day!) and now the players have a coach who is clearly past his best, they simply cant be developed, they are all guns, they have just had poor development. The players had Jim Stynes who died while president and that set the players back three years. They couldnt even eat let alone play footy, its all too much for a person on a $250,000 wage to take! Lets not talk about the fitness staff who refused to lift weights and run for the players despite being employed to do the fitness stuff, in your own time your meant to do your own thing, yo know buy hair dye, grow beards, play video games, use twitter and other assorted gen-y fun times! things such as weights and personal cross training are strictly done at the football club! what a drag it must be! when the players not in the rehab room, speaking of which, the rehab room is the place to be, you dont have to do weights or sweaty stuff like run hard, especially when we dont have the ball and the opposition is on the fast break. You get paid even if you are in the rehab room! You won't even get booed by your own supporters and criticised the media! Its like a free pass! Its great, you have an excuse for not being another Melbourne failure! oh man the players are so scarred after all these years of mean coaches and unfair mean supporters, not that ones that clap the players off after a loss, the ones that swear naughty words at them over the fence, its so scarring, 'This has got to stop!'they are so scarred, from the main board and this board as well, we are all responsible as posters! be positive, and keep your eye on the red and blue, just dont laugh or be mean, the players are scarred and try their best (not really but they get paid the same either way) but they are scarred, cant you tell from how sad their faces are when they walk off the ground after another putrid loss? be a bit more sensitive, all of you

I dont even know where to start with that rude

I know you've giving someone or something a clip but I have no idea who, either that or you've sucked back 3 cruisers and you should be away from a keyboard

I dont even know where to start with that rude

I know you've giving someone or something a clip but I have no idea who, either that or you've sucked back 3 cruisers and you should be away from a keyboard

black cruisers? Na, they are so hardcore! You mean like the ones the players used to drink until they got date raped by those 48kg hot chicks (who dont care if you win just if youre a footballer) who took advantage of them and scarred them because they were so drunk so they had to cut back to orange or pineapple bicardi breezers instead so they could remember their night out and say "NO!" when the felt like they were being used like a piece of meat?

So scarred. So unfair, poor chaps.

Im on the turkeys, gobble gobble :drunk:

I think I like that post. I think... Can't quite tell though. o_O

St. Kilda are nowhere near the most talented team in the comp. But what do they do?
  • Run hard for 4 quarters.
  • Pressure the opposition for 4 quarters.
  • Minimize shitty skill errors for 4 quarters.
Do this, and you'll at least be in with a chance in most games you play. Pretty basic s**t, really.

I think I like that post. I think... Can't quite tell though. o_O

Its pretty much just all the bs ive heard on this board rolled in one, mixed with my own style and interpretations about the softness of the players and the excuses they use, the excuses some Melbourne supporters use for them and the club etc etc....

Its like one big pile of steaming crap rolled into one paragraph, just typed whatever came to mind really. I have deep scars from supporting this club, but im no where near as scarred as our poor players. :confused:

Don't agree with all of it, but one of the all time great rants from Rude. Love it.

Not a rant, just meant to be a bit of fun, im so used to losing now i simply dont care anymore, just delirious...its a good head space to be in, you can just laugh, shrug your shoulders, i dont even swear at the tv anymore when watching a game, its a sick kind of bliss.

St. Kilda are nowhere near the most talented team in the comp. But what do they do?
  • Run hard for 4 quarters.
  • Pressure the opposition for 4 quarters.
  • Minimize shitty skill errors for 4 quarters.
Do this, and you'll at least be in with a chance in most games you play. Pretty basic s**t, really.

Despite losing my $10 bet on WCE 40+ tonight i admired the Saints, great effort, ran themselves into the ground. Took pride in their performance.

black cruisers? Na, they are so hardcore! You mean like the ones the players used to drink until they got date raped by those 48kg hot chicks (who dont care if you win just if youre a footballer) who took advantage of them and scarred them because they were so drunk so they had to cut back to orange or pineapple bicardi breezers instead so they could remember their night out and say "NO!" when the felt like they were being used like a piece of meat?

So scarred. So unfair, poor chaps.

Im on the turkeys, gobble gobble :drunk:

The turkeys? Someones done well on the track then

I reckon if you emailed that rant to some of the players they would miss the sarcasm and think it was sympathy peace to there 'plight'

I will give up watching footy if Stkilda beat West Coast, How the **** could we be soooo bad that St Kilda have already clearly overtaken us
Even if they lose
WHY THE **** IS EVERY GAME AGAINST A HALF DECENT SIDE OVER IN THE FIRST QUARTER

St.Kilda is a better team than others I've seen this year. Adelaide, Carlton, Brisbane to name a few.

I pretty much renew my membership every year just incase the club folds. I can say I did my part. I won't be watching the game today. I'm going to stick my head in some books.

At least DC has clinched a playoff spot. One team in my life is improving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back