MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Beveridge is the new coach of the Western Bulldogs. Apparently the bulldogs where a little to excited and put a video up before their press conference which is this afternoon

Essendon are drug cheats and I won't be satisfied until Alberto bends over and takes his punishment straight up his ass and Jobey Watson hands over his tainted brownlow.

Oh and at least 12 month bans for the players. Team wide doping deserves even more but I'm a nice guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A11dAtP0w3R said:
Paul Little has made that club a complete rabble which I'm forever greatful for.
How havent the members removed this moron yet?
Pretty much because the members are either morons themselves OR supporters that enjoy playing the victim card and a reason to tell the AFL to get stuffed OR they believe strongly in cult Hird and his entourage.

Paul Little has made that club a complete rabble which I'm forever greatful for.

How havent the members removed this moron yet?
*shrug*.

I know more than a few Melbourne members who said that tanking was "the right thing to do at the time", even thought it seemed obvious (to me) that we were destroying our club. We're a rabble now because of it and are likely to stay a rabble for a while. You can't blame the members for falling in line with their club.

So the Cats started training today... Anyone else waiting for the news that Clark has quit the club because "being an adult is just too hard"

#instagramoverfootball
Wouldn't want him to quit before he plays up and Dunny gets a chance to lay him out.

Clark said the advice he received was based around starting anew in a totally different environment.

"I was told, with my situation, a fresh start would probably be best for me," he said.

"People know how much I love the Melbourne footy club and how badly I wanted to be there.

Get ****ed dickhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back