MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what happens now AFL wise? I can see two scenarios, the crows go out to play for him Or what i think is more likely is that the players will be too upset to take the field and i doubt the AFL will force them.

The game surely will have to be cancelled. Even if they wanted to play, they will be too emotionally drained to perform. It's so raw, I just can't see how the game can happen.

Yeah I'd say the Crows game would be cancelled but I gotta say I reckon the other games should still go ahead. What would be the point of delaying them?

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
What will happen with points though? Adelaide and Geelong are both in that log jam of teams from 5-13. Not the most pressing issue at the moment, but it'll be tricky for the AFL to sort it out (I don't think the game should go ahead, but was curious about what would happen afterwards).

What will happen with points though? Adelaide and Geelong are both in that log jam of teams from 5-13. Not the most pressing issue at the moment, but it'll be tricky for the AFL to sort it out (I don't think the game should go ahead, but was curious about what would happen afterwards).
Draw. Split em.

Tbh Crows may not play for a couple of weeks. Can see next week being the same - there's going to be a funeral and the whole club will be a mess.

Draw. Split em.

Tbh Crows may not play for a couple of weeks. Can see next week being the same - there's going to be a funeral and the whole club will be a mess.
Perhaps and this sounds odd, but perhaps the Crows should just forfeit their season. There is no point struggling on through the season full of emotions to possibly play finals, without direction.

Perhaps and this sounds odd, but perhaps the Crows should just forfeit their season. There is no point struggling on through the season full of emotions to possibly play finals, without direction.
Hmm. That thought did go through my head too I must admit

They're footballers. That's their trade. Would be even harder for them to take nine months off and stew on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I made a meme of Phil after our loss to the Crows. I feel real bad now. ****.

I feel exactly the same, i made a paint and i feel terrible

You boys shouldn't.

You can't have predicted this would have happened, everyone likes a bit of banter and (with all respect) Phil did makes some comments which rightly stirred up Melbourne supporters.

Shocking circumstances, but I know it was intended as harmless banter from you gents.

Apparently it's being reported that his son was on ice. What a ******* nightmare. The drug has literally destroyed that family. Any campaigner caught manufacturing or supplying that s**t should get a minimum ten years. No ifs buts or maybe. Go to jail for ten and do not collect $200.

Saw it first on BigFooty this morning and couldn't believe it. The whole day was very surreal. Thoughts with the Walsh family.
RIP Phil

It really hasn't sunk in until later in the day.

It literally was the first thing I saw this morning - I spent the next 15 minutes double checking and the next few hours it didn't really hit me.

Apparently it's being reported that his son was on ice. What a ******* nightmare. The drug has literally destroyed that family. Any campaigner caught manufacturing or supplying that s**t should get a minimum ten years. No ifs buts or maybe. Go to jail for ten and do not collect $200.

Slightly expected but massive news all the same.

The ice epidemic has been widely publicised with TV advertising campaigns as well as the new Fed Gov task force but surely this incident will really take it up a notch now.

I have known this news for 10 hours and I still feel really ill about the whole event.

I don't know Phil Walsh personally, but this event has made me incredibly upset all day.

How can you kill your own father after he raises you and gives you the best opportunity at life?

I have had heaps of disagreements with my dad in the past, but I would never even dream of harming him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back