MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people implying anywhere gaz jnr is taking drugs?

And cannon, sorry, no idea what your post means?.

A dog doing "knee" rehab on the other hand....

Paul Gascoigne. Horrible young people.

Holy s**t.

I never liked the bloke but i dont wish death upon anyone, well, except for kiddy fiddlers, women bashers and rapists but no one in football.

RIP Phil. What a ******* terrible week this has been for the AFL. Drug related things pale in comparison to this obviously, absolutely stunned, prayers to his wife.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awful news, can't imagine what his wife/daughter and the club are going through. RIP Phil.

I didn't like him as a coach, but i'm sure he was a decent man, one who seemed immersed in football. This is an unfortunate loss of human life

RIP Phil Walsh

Woah. RIP Phil Walsh. Just shocking news.
I was thinking only the other day about what it might have been for us with Dean Bailey if we didn't have a meddling board. Those thoughts then progressed to his ultimate demise and what effect that would've had on the club. This is so much more sudden and violent, I can't imagine what the Adelaide Football Club are feeling at the moment. It doesn't seem real. Thoughts are certainly with his family, friends and all those affected by this needless tragedy.

Absolutely unbelievable and horrific. Don't think I've ever woken up to be so shocked by a news story. Thoughts are with his family and friends. RIP.

So what happens now AFL wise? I can see two scenarios, the crows go out to play for him Or what i think is more likely is that the players will be too upset to take the field and i doubt the AFL will force them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back