Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They will still win.

Most likely yes, but with them almost no chance of making top 2, would they try and manipulate who they play?? They're coming to Perth no matter what, may as well play a side they've beaten easily the last few times, and have a mental edge over, than a team in better form, full of confidence with some big names coming in from the last time they played??

I know we've all had the same sort of discussion about Freo doing the same sort of thing, but Hawks would probably be willing to take the risk, afterall, they're not a success starved club desperate to win anything after 20 years of nothing, they're the back to back premiers, so even if it somehow backfires, there wouldn't be pitchforks from the supporters.

The problem is the Hawks wont know who is finishing 1st or 2nd. If we win this week then it comes down to the last round to settle the positions.
They wont tank but if they did they should wait until next week to see where everyone finishes.

And LOL to them if they do tank and somehow we fluff up the next two games, gifting Sydney a home QF

Dogs and Kangas should be a pretty good game hey? Would have had the Dogs favourites at ES myself.. Sadly tipping the Kangas in an effort to predict what everyone else will tip

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong have been pathetic and just so flat.. Can't remember last time I saw them this bad.

Game hasn't been high quality, just one team has turned up
Feels like our end to 2013.

This result is good for us. Adelaide will now be safe in 8th place so therefore won't be as desperate as they would have been had they been playing for 8th place.
If results go the right way in this round i.e. Port and GWS both win then there's a real chance Geelong will be in 12th place at the end of this round.

Duggan is going to be/is already so much better than Cockatoo it isn't funny. Good result with the benefit of hindsight. :)
Yeah looking a bit like Jared Brennan - can do some freakish stuff but lacks composure. I was an unabashed fan of the utensil pre-draft. Happy to concede Duggan was a better choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back