Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Are Adelaide screwed?
Reminds me of us last year, high expectations, expected it to happen & it isn’t.
But even more of us in 2016, change of game style to match the better teams which set us back 3 years & had us chasing our tail.

Reminds me of us last year, high expectations, expected it to happen & it isn’t.
But even more of us in 2016, change of game style to match the better teams which set us back 3 years & had us chasing our tail.
And yet the vast majority picked Freo for the bottom 8

After watching Adelaide, it’s clear there are at least 4-5 teams who are complete dog s**t.
Eagles, Crows, Norf, Dorks and Richmond, but less so
Brisbane we shall see. The wheels may have not fallen off yet, but the bearings are coming apart.

We only have doubles against Eagles and Tigers unfortunately

* knows how ended up with doubles against Melbourne and Port.

How's the self-awareness from some on the Carlton board?

We've been lucky to play who we've played. Teams we beat haven't beat anyone etc...

We've played 2 of the same teams as them and they're flag locks apparently.
It's so funny. Like I'm not confident we'll beat them because I think they outmatch us in a lot of areas, but we've both only beaten teams that are currently 0-3, including 2/3 of the same opponents, and our % is 20% better than them.

Kingy commentating Ross Lyon games.

200.gif

It's so funny. Like I'm not confident we'll beat them because I think they outmatch us in a lot of areas, but we've both only beaten teams that are currently 0-3, including 2/3 of the same opponents, and our % is 20% better than them.

Acting like its 95-5 when in its probably 55-45.

I don't expect us to win, but not sure their overwhelming confidence is deserved based on 2024 performance.

I think we can at least match them everywhere except KPF. AP and Co have to play out of their skins again for us to win I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Acting like its 95-5 when in its probably 55-45.

I don't expect us to win, but not sure their overwhelming confidence is deserved based on 2024 performance.

I think we can at least match them everywhere except KPF. AP and Co have to play out of their skins again for us to win I think.
Midfield is concerning me. Hope Cripps ends up having to miss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back