Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think this lot can be swept under the carpet.I feel the AFL Boys Club is in full over drive to protect the Brand.
This is going to be far bigger than the Eagles saga,and the hidden Hawks saga, the Essendon saga.
We have all known that it is a scam what the AFL have had set up as drug policy.
We have all known that players strange injuries are releted.
This will be huge.
The AFL today put put the AFL drug policy as how they handle the situation. They are blubbering at the moment.
Oh, and I have said many times before,any one who thinks their club is not invloved, is living in a fantasy world.If it happens at one club ,you can guarantee it is happening in all.
I reckon if you look back you would probably find 1 possible example straight away of a Fremantle player not playing one week look at the PR reason the club gave why this player didnt play that week but was back playing the following week.

I reckon if you look back you would probably find 1 possible example straight away of a Fremantle player not playing one week look at the PR reason the club gave why this player didnt play that week but was back playing the following week.
Recently? Or are you talking about hogan or McCarthy ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke Ryan and who else from freo?

Edit: I’m assuming this is what CTD was referring to when he said the club was happy to get rid of one part of Schultz

Last edited:
The whole thing is filthy and makes me a touch disillusioned with the sport to be honest.
AFL players are privileged. If they can’t stay off the gear in season - just * off and find another job. It’s that simple.

The AFL three strikes thing is a complete sham. What even the point of it?
It’s like having to pass an exam but getting the answers given to you the day you sit it.
Imagine how the clean players feel that don’t take drugs?

There is a sporting integrity aspect too. Players missing games for this reason can alter the course of a season in a sport where the AFL also makes money from people gambling. Jeez it stinks.

The whole thing is filthy and makes me a touch disillusioned with the sport to be honest.
AFL players are privileged. If they can’t stay off the gear in season - just * off and find another job. It’s that simple.

The AFL three strikes thing is a complete sham. What even the point of it?
It’s like having to pass an exam but getting the answers given to you the day you sit it.
Imagine how the clean players feel that don’t take drugs?

There is a sporting integrity aspect too. Players missing games for this reason can alter the course of a season in a sport where the AFL also makes money from people gambling. Jeez it stinks.
Plus.
If you self report (which this pre-testing) falls under. No strike.

If you get put on the list, and get caught. No strike.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back