Game Day North vs Gold Coast - GDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im going to be watching you closely in the last quarter Bastinac......Absolute soft effort so far. Jogs around outside the packs. Misses tackles. Doesn't apply pressure when opponents have the ball.

Definitely on the downhill spiral out of my 'like' list

Im going to be watching you closely in the last quarter Bastinac......Absolute soft effort so far. Jogs around outside the packs. Misses tackles. Doesn't apply pressure when opponents have the ball.

Definitely on the downhill spiral out of my 'like' list
He has been poor for most of the year, yet seems to escape criticism

Hansen would be close to the most useless player in the AFL when it's wet.

This isn't on Hansen mate, look at Adams, Bastinac actually pretty much every body how can't be bothered to run. It's bad enough not to track back but we ain't even making any options on the rare times we actually extract the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do they just bomb it blindly to 3 on 0 or 1. McMillan did it four times that quarter I reckon.

And how can a bunch of 20yos be harder than us. Supposedly we'd developed a midfield.

Scotty mate ffs MAKE SOME CHANGES!! GO MAN ON MAN!!!

McKenzie is reaming us, man him the **** up!

Not sure why we have a loose man, not like we can find someone with a pass or get any run out of anyone.

Suns free players in defence sums this effort up nicely. Suns go forward, have three less players around the ball, work harder as a whole and score.

For gods sake Scott, man those three players up and expose those players who lack the effort required to beat a bunch of 20 year olds.

Win , lose or draw tonight this 22 can not stay unchanged . We have only the scalps of crap sides and we look like being done by a side who shouldnt get within 5 goals of a real finals contender .
Brad McKenzie needs to be getting a game and anybody else who can lay a tackle .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back