Racing November Daily Thread: Another TAB F*** Up

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have had 1 tweet in 4 hours
All they need is something that says continue to investigate and advise a solution isnt going to be in the short term

It aint that hard

Oh okay. I guess No one wants to publically admit they ****ed up

If you want a it will be fixed in 2 hours though, zero chance they could provide it

So what happens with exotic dividends with the corporate bookies? Without thinking I've taken a quinella, now I'm wondering how will they pay it out under the current situation.

Is there any money in the tote pools, or is tab betting down country wide? If they are letting you on for quins etc. how are they calculating a dividend?

So what happens with exotic dividends with the corporate bookies? Without thinking I've taken a quinella, now I'm wondering how will they pay it out under the current situation.

Is there any money in the tote pools, or is tab betting down country wide? If they are letting you on for quins etc. how are they calculating a dividend?

There will be some money in all the pools - they payouts could be utterly ridiculous though (in both directions)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ticket was in the bin as soon as they jumped trying to lead all the way on a horse who settles last 9 times out of 10

Smart move to chance his arm on a longie in a race that looked devoid of pace.

There will be some money in all the pools - they payouts could be utterly ridiculous though (in both directions)

Ok yeah it was showing up as resulted with a $0 collect. Spoke to live chat, they will update and pay out when they get the correct dividends. Will be interesting to see what it pays.

Makes me wonder if their is any point taking a quaddie?

Ok yeah it was showing up as resulted with a $0 collect. Spoke to live chat, they will update and pay out when they get the correct dividends. Will be interesting to see what it pays.

Makes me wonder if their is any point taking a quaddie?

Why not roll the dice if you can get it on - payout could be anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back