NRL supercoach 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

299239_10200357503394496_707207235_n.jpg

Lowest BE:

Think about buying

Vai Toutai -51 (Ken Sio maybe back soon so buyer beware)

Tohu Harris -41

John Morris -33

Nathan Fien -28

Matt McIlwrick -25 (Didn't play on the weekend and may not be in best 17 for now)

Albert Kelly -21

Jorge Taufua -22

Tom Symonds -18

Ryan James -18

Tyrone Roberts -18

Highest BE:

Think about selling, I emphasize the think, you don't sell keepers

Paul Gallen 130

Issac Luke 123

Dane Gagai 117

David Taylor 114

Feleti Mateo 114 (I have him in my Mrs' team and I don't know what to do with him, I am half tempted to ride it out)

Johnathan Thurston 110

Billy Slater 105

Jarryd Hayne 103

Brett Stewart 101

Josh Mansour 97

Vai Toutai is coming straight into my team. Swap for Drury Low who is gone with Barba back. Too easy.

Low will shift to the wing with Turners retirement. Toutai will keep his spot because they've dropped Cheyse Blair to second grade. I've dropped Lewis Brown for Toutai and upgraded Matt Ryan to Money Bill. Coming 6,186 overall at the moment.

Low will shift to the wing with Turners retirement. Toutai will keep his spot because they've dropped Cheyse Blair to second grade. I've dropped Lewis Brown for Toutai and upgraded Matt Ryan to Money Bill. Coming 6,186 overall at the moment.

Mitch Brown has taken that wing spot for the Dogs. It was Low and Brown fighting it out until Barba came back in which case one of them would be dropped. Low has not been named for this weekends game.

Unless they are adopting a rotation system and Barba has had his time out of the side?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nek ******* minute Thurston spuds it and , NO DOUBT COS THIS IS HOW MY s**t WEEK HAS GONE , i'll ****en choke

1003 all out

He has to update, I saw a couple of LBA's that don't look like they've been added on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back