NSW NSW State Election: 25th March 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

It would take a calamity for them to miss a majority.
it would take voter fraud

ABC needs to change their rules around how they call seats, it's misleading

e.g. Auburn is on a margin of 13.7% but the ABC still lists it in doubt because less than 10% has been counted - it's ridiculous, there is zero doubt there

Last edited:
Miranda has ALP ahead on a 14.6% swing.
Adjacent Cronulla, Mark Speakman has held the ALP est. 2PP swing to 5.1% so far with 29.9% of the vote counted, and a loss of 8.3% of his vote (mostly to One Nation)

Still with 55% of the primary vote though.

The Greens polling nicely there with 9.8%, well ahead of One Nation 6.4%.

Chris Kenny on Sky absolutely sooking about Liberals being "too leftist".

He, and all the other Sky turds, praying Latham holds the balance of power in the Upper House.

They're in tears about the prospect of Matt Kean possibly challenging for leadership.

Adjacent Cronulla, Mark Speakman has held the ALP est. 2PP swing to 5.1% so far with 29.9% of the vote counted, and a loss of 8.3% of his vote (mostly to One Nation)

Yeah but it's Cronulla, the place where Anglo Saxon bogans in Sydney gather, deck themselves out in flags and beat the living sh*t out of brown people. If Scummo's home. If there's one place that would resist a left ward swing it's Cronulla.

It's as representative of the broader electorate as an inner city seat dominated by uni student greens voters or outer rural seat dominated by redneck farmers.

Oh Xtreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme

play.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

now the libs’ll have to pretend to care about tasmania, lest they lose that… then albanese will enact his secret plan to destroy the LNP forever…
Albo doesn't have to do anything - I've never seen a more own goal by a political party than what the Libs are doing right now across the board

Albo doesn't have to do anything - I've never seen a more own goal by a political party than what the Libs are doing right now across the board
yeah it’s remarkably funny how their own failures have dismantled the party starting in WA with mcgowen’s win post lockdown! turns out the “silent” australians wanted us to be safe from covid & what not

Prue is going great guns in Londonderry.

I've got a lot of time for her, she is a great local member - despite the fact that I've locked horns with her over a number of issues.

She went through a serious illness not that long ago too, she's tough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back