Official Club Stuff OFFICIAL : 2015 Membership Tally - 41,418 #Get Real - New Record

Remove this Banner Ad

I think this figure is deceptive, I know from experience as my name is frequently spelled incorrectly they had me as a non renewing member several times. I had thought it had been solved with modern technology and the membership number/barcode. I do wonder though if someone uses a different email or something is it still happening.
You may be right, but surely this is only a hundred or so....

I think this figure is deceptive, I know from experience as my name is frequently spelled incorrectly they had me as a non renewing member several times. I had thought it had been solved with modern technology and the membership number/barcode. I do wonder though if someone uses a different email or something is it still happening.

Even if its only 5000 unsigned still massive potential there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can buy a 1 game membership for $30
Yep and some of the payment plans on non attending memberships are great.
$50 per year gets you into an Etihad game category 3 for GF tix (might not be important now), priority for weeks 1-3 of finals, and you can spread it out so its only $10 per month.... Or $2.50 per week.

is there a comparison list for all the clubs?
Check out the industry sub board on the main board. The_Wookie has a membership thread that has a meh comparison table.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back