Official Club Stuff OFFICIAL : 2015 Membership Tally - 41,418 #Get Real - New Record

Remove this Banner Ad

If we operate on the theory that North have one of the lower total support (not member) bases in the league, by definition every time we sign a new player we're potentially signing a new family of previous opposition supporters as North members. Other clubs are less likely to sign up previous North supporters as members, because there are less of them in the pool to start with.

Einstein-tongue1-215x300.jpg

We actually need to start aiming at increasing the supporter base not just the members. Winning is the best way to do this.

Given the same level of increase as in 2013 -2014 (12.9%) we should get 44k in 2015. Could be higher with the improved Hobart stadium. Bring on 2015
Our sales pitch target for 2015 should be 2015 memberships per week for 26 weeks.

members by April!

I was away in the UK for 10 years prior to this season, I have noticed all clubs memberships numbers have jumped massively but crowds are down.. why is this? do they count the 3 game thing as membership? in the old days it was just adult 11 concession 11, concession 22 etc..

I was away in the UK for 10 years prior to this season, I have noticed all clubs memberships numbers have jumped massively but crowds are down.. why is this? do they count the 3 game thing as membership? in the old days it was just adult 11 concession 11, concession 22 etc..
Yeah they count the 3 game memberships and possibly pet memberships. Actually that might just be Collingwood.

Yeah they count the 3 game memberships and possibly pet memberships. Actually that might just be Collingwood.
They posted the rules a while ago.

I can't remember all of them, but no pets were allowed in totals and the minimum membership value was $50

They posted the rules a while ago.

I can't remember all of them, but no pets were allowed in totals and the minimum membership value was $50

Just received our true roos membership notifications in the mail but STILL no mention of an inner sanctum night....whats going on down there..?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i have true roo for life so i am set (can't make the games this upcoming season, since i live in dc area)

Just changed mine from Interstate to Vic Home and Away.

Anticipating a bit more time down there next year.

Come and experience the joy of 4:40pm Sunday home games against Melbourne.

Come and experience the joy of 4:40pm Sunday home games against Melbourne.
Off topic a little bit but;

Why is it that our games against Melbourne at Etihad always seem to draw less people than against interstate teams? Against Melbourne we always seem to get 16-17K, whereas against interstate teams it's usually 19-22k.

Off topic a little bit but;

Why is it that our games against Melbourne at Etihad always seem to draw less people than against interstate teams? Against Melbourne we always seem to get 16-17K, whereas against interstate teams it's usually 19-22k.

Because there is a much better chance of getting a watchable game against interstate teams. Against a Paul Roos Melb outfit you know you're gonna get a dour, defensive, chip-around-the-back line, low scoring sh1tefest.

2015 NMFC Members
1300 KANGAS (526 427)

What am l not getting here?
Did we lose 15k from OP due to trading?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back