Official Club Stuff OFFICIAL : 2015 Membership Tally - 41,418 #Get Real - New Record

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know the opening hours of the membership department? The log in online is pox as you have to log in to all your memberships seperately

Call them and find out.

Got our Roos for life memberships and added the syd Barker night to the package by ringing up the club prior to the first monthly payment. l also noticed on our Shimma package that there's still no mention of whether they are going to have an inner sanctum night or something else to compensate members for not having it. Seems the only difference between the archer and shimma memberships are the reserved seating areas and the priority grand final ticket allocations....Value for money seems to be getting less and less for the shimma memberships...

Got our Roos for life memberships and added the syd Barker night to the package by ringing up the club prior to the first monthly payment. l also noticed on our Shimma package that there's still no mention of whether they are going to have an inner sanctum night or something else to compensate members for not having it. Seems the only difference between the archer and shimma memberships are the reserved seating areas and the priority grand final ticket allocations....Value for money seems to be getting less and less for the shimma memberships...

I upgraded to shimma membership 2 years ago, and to be honest, i didnt even know b4 hand that there was an inner sanctum function included. i went this year, and although it was ok, its not make or break re getting the shimma again. the fact that we got the excitment of pre ordering GF tix a few days b4 the prelim, was worth it, as i was not able to get my hands on GF tix, in 96 or 99.

I upgraded to shimma membership 2 years ago, and to be honest, i didnt even know b4 hand that there was an inner sanctum function included. i went this year, and although it was ok, its not make or break re getting the shimma again. the fact that we got the excitment of pre ordering GF tix a few days b4 the prelim, was worth it, as i was not able to get my hands on GF tix, in 96 or 99.
When you've been in the Shimma membership or equivilent from the outset you start to notice the little things that go missing each year...which makes it disappointing . l agree , having the pre ordering option for a ticket is the best thing going for it atm...

Can anyone please explain to me how this roo for life works? I received an email yesterday saying that my membership was going to be automatically renewed today. I've never done this before so I'm not sure how I'm suddenly doing it this year.

Can anyone please explain to me how this roo for life works? I received an email yesterday saying that my membership was going to be automatically renewed today. I've never done this before so I'm not sure how I'm suddenly doing it this year.
They've got you now. Cancelling is akin to this:

They've got you now. Cancelling is akin to this:

Lol, not sure if serious. I sent an email last night saying I was considering upgrading my package (pun intended) but wasn't ready yet. They said no problems, we've cancelled your troo roo thing and you can rejoin as a TR4L when you decide on your membership for next year

Lol, not sure if serious. I sent an email last night saying I was considering upgrading my package (pun intended) but wasn't ready yet. They said no problems, we've cancelled your troo roo thing and you can rejoin as a TR4L when you decide on your membership for next year
Nah just joking. I've actually always had a good experience dealing with the membership department.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bout 3k down on last year... WTF?
Probably got to do with the change in payment method for Troo Roo's. There was something about no longer direct debiting from banks and asking Troo Roo's to update their details accordingly?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back