AE Official AE15 Launch - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok folks.. GG will be the MC / OIC of the trial TWO TEAM SURVIVOR which essentially is a just a trial run for experimenting with the 3xKO to whether it works for the AE gang or anybody else who wants to participate. For AE15 members, there is a 'PRIZE' at the conclusion whether it goes ahead or not.. that prize being ONE GOLD TICKET for AE16 (FREE ENTRY).

GG can determine the cap number of participants. I'm sure GG will have his work cut out. JeffDunne says he is SET and READY for TwoTeamSurvivor.

Not sure whether GG wants to start a new thread and just go thru the rules / breakdown of the free comp.

Here's the promo.. Enjoy you cockroaches!!

Last edited:
All part of the long term vision my friend.

Seriously though, how the **** do you get a zero?

Not finishing inside the Top 60 CR..
Going winless in the ND:eek: :oops: >> Hangover curse really nailed you!! <<
Bowing out in the first week of DZE..
and nothing doing in the HRS.

Jesus Christ... I already forgot about this competition, having entered and paid for it.

Why does this stupid forum stop notifying you of certain threads that you're watching?

Jesus Christ... I already forgot about this competition, having entered and paid for it.

Why does this stupid forum stop notifying you of certain threads that you're watching?

All I can say is that I elect to have our NFL board 'added to short cut list- tabbed' (read: manage your options manually) so I don't cop copious messages that X posted… yada yada yada.. that's the way to do it best. As soon as someone posts on any thread, it shows up 'the time/ date' and memory of today's technology allows me to go back to the last 'page' I visited. Very convenient process. :thumbsu:

Since you're a fan of all things Al Pacino, Woodson, I'm surprised this didn't get a run in the promo's for the people returning to the comp for another year but haven't won a cracker as of yet:

Or this when people don't enter their tips....

My favourite movie ever. I have been collecting memrobillia of Scarface for the past 10 years now.

It shows no signs of slowing down either. :$

#growupcampaigner

Better than an encouragement award.... That's basically a participation award with an added "you suck" emphasis.

And that "you suck" can be fwd on to either Carson Palmer or his two 'who you looking at' receivers who were looking at each other as the 'game winning pass' from the 1 vs the Ravens in the reg season finale sailed by (incomplete) to deny the Honey Badger his first and only real 'shot' at a AE title and a major one at that in the 2010 3xKo Showdown. Just one of many 'grieving moments endured' to try clinch an AE title.

Since you're a fan of all things Al Pacino, Woodson, I'm surprised this didn't get a run in the promo's for the people returning to the comp for another year but haven't won a cracker as of yet:

Funnily enough, LD scripted this very line in one of the episodes of Seinfeld with George doing the line.

What's amusing is that we've had many go so close 'yet hang around' for that glory but those who have ticked that box, some have chosen to 'leave on a high'... notably Redragger (back to back 3xKO titles - 2009/10), Rookie ClashHendrix won the CR09 in his rookie season and didn't fare so well in defending it so that was two and done for him in his 'limited' time on BF. Cassius_Clay Is another who took the glory with a devastating hit and run by mid-season of 2008. I'm sure camsmith won't be forgiving of the 'Fins IIRC.

The ND Conference / Divisions will be released in the upcoming 12-24 hours with the ND schedule getting worked on atm.

ND CONFERENCE & DIVISIONS RELEASED

Also as a special feature this season will be a 'AE first' ND preview / season launch. Gimme a few days to work on it.

GHalasConf_sticker_zpsbgxazygr.jpg

GEORGE 'PAPA BEAR' HALAS CONFERENCE

CHUCK NOLL CONFERENCE

WHO's PUMPED??

tom-brady-confident13.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ND Conference / Divisions will be released in the upcoming 12-24 hours with the ND schedule getting worked on atm.

Also as a special feature this season will be a 'AE first' ND preview / season launch. Gimme a few days to work on it.

Leave it to Squeeler fan to name the conference after a player and protégé of Paul Brown. :p

It was bad enough I had to do your preview, now I may have to suffer the indignity of being in the Chuck Noll conference? Geesh...sure pick on the minority. (US citizen) ;)

Having seen my division, a big thankyou to peterbuch74 for giving me a division full of s**t-trucks. See you all in ND PLayoffs!

Then we can say look at fuey losing to all those s**t-trucks. HAHA!

Having seen my division, a big thankyou to peterbuch74 for giving me a division full of s**t-trucks. See you all in ND PLayoffs!

I just tagged the divisions, Woodson put them together.

Defeat is not something to look forward to unless you're a masochist :p

I'd be pretty unlucky to cop a hiding from you in that one week where the upsets happen and GG gets an almost perfect round score ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back