Fremantle
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
Who: Fremantle vs Geelong
When: Sunday 11th April
Time: 4.30pm (AEST) 2.30pm (AWST)
Where: Subiaco Oval
What: Round 3 AFL Season 2010
See: Fox Sports Live @ 4.30pm (AEST) Live @ 2.30pm (AWST)
Channel 7 Delayed @ 3.00pm (AWST)

TEAMS: (Red's are IN's for both sides) (Does NOT Include Late Changes to team)

FREMANTLE v GEELONG CATS

B: Jay van Berlo, Alex Silvagni, Ryan Crowley
F: Steve Johnson, James Podsiadly, Shannon Byrnes

HB: Greg Broughton, Luke McPharlin, Roger Hayden
HF: Mitch Duncan, Tom Hawkins, Gary Ablett

C: Anthony Morabito, David Mundy, Paul Hasleby
C: Jimmy Bartel, Cameron Ling, Joel Selwood

HF: Michael Johnson, Matthew Pavlich, Stephen Hill
HB: James Kelly, Harry Taylor, Andrew Mackie

F: Des Headland, Chris Mayne, Hayden Ballantyne
B: Josh Hunt, Tom Lonergan, Corey Enright

Foll: Aaron Sandilands, Michael Barlow, Paul Duffield
Foll: Mark Blake, Joel Corey, Paul Chapman

I/C: Matthew de Boer, Nick Suban, Adam McPhee, Steven Dodd
I/C: Dawson Simpson, Ryan Gamble, Nathan Djerrkura, David Wojcinski

Emg: Nathan Fyfe, Kepler Bradley, Steven Dodd
Emg: Max Rooke, Taylor Hunt, Simon Hogan

LATE CHANGE! TARRANT OUT. DODD IN.

Freo by 1.

It will be a case of sustaining the skill and effort across four quarters. If we slip the Cats will strike and put us down. Our youngsters vrs their skilled experienced players are bound to cause a lapse on our side.

Cats by 25pts.

Fremantle 11.9.75 def. Geelong 10.5.65

Goals: Mayne 3, Pavlich, Ballantyne, Hasleby, Mundy, Silvagni, Barlow, Suban, De Boer

Best: Sandilands, Hasleby, Pavlich

Poss: Haselby 36
Marks: Pavlich 11

Headlines

"SOUR PUSS - Fremantle have turned a lemon draw into lemonade after snatching victory from an undermanned cats in a thriller at Subiaco..."

"NO BLUES FOR BARLOW - Mature-age Rookie Michael Barlow continues to show that age is no barrier after backing up his strong start to the season with 26 hard-earned possessions. Barlow's impact was limited by a strong tag from Cameron Ling, but..."

Fremantle 11.9.75 def. Geelong 10.5.65

Goals: Mayne 3, Pavlich, Ballantyne, Hasleby, Mundy, Silvagni, Barlow, Suban, De Boer

Best: Sandilands, Hasleby, Pavlich

Poss: Haselby 36
Marks: Pavlich 11

Headlines

"SOUR PUSS - Fremantle have turned a lemon draw into lemonade after snatching victory from an undermanned cats in a thriller at Subiaco..."

"NO BLUES FOR BARLOW - Mature-age Rookie Michael Barlow continues to show that age is no barrier after backing up his strong start to the season with 26 hard-earned possessions. Barlow's impact was limited by a strong tag from Cameron Ling, but..."

I hope you read that in tomorrows newspaper.:)

Really looking forward to this one.

I remember the corresponding fixture last year when I went along with no expectation and was surprised with a great performance.

Another performance filled with pressure and closing down and we might just take this one.

Come on you Dockers

HEY BARLOW!!!!!

ling180.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very important game again, would finally prove to most we can make the eight at least this year and maybe some Essendon supporters will have to take back various statements about Harvey as a coach. Any lapses in concentration will be punished though - hope the boys have learnt that from the pre-season game.

Any news on Tarrant playing?

Hi guys, good luck for today. Just wondering if anyone can message me with any details on how to watch the game live over the net - channels etc? Much appreciated.

Cheers

Heading off soon and am so pumped. Hoping we get a decent crowd of 37k at least to witness what should be a very good game.

Cats by 15, they are gonna lift their intensity bigtime IMO to match their injuries and will be out to prove a point, I really hope we can go with them for 4 quarters.

Prove me wrong Freo! :thumbsu:

A lot of sites got shut down by the AFL over the weekend so you might be hard pressed to find anything. I don't want to risk not finding a link so will be at the local.

Tarrant not playing. Got this from their official facebook page just then:

"Fremantle Football Club Tarrant won't take his place in the team today... Steven Dodd will replace him. Hopefully Taz will be right for next week against the Saints"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back