Official Club Stuff Official Hawthorn Club Account on Big Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

I am in training at work all week, miles from an outlet.
It also took me six attempts at various times throughout the week to actually get through to the buggers. Have been trying again, but they seriously have the worlds worst phone system.
I am not understanding how they are still in business.

And yes, the ranty mcranty pants are still on. :(
dam what about on line??
the box to put the members number is still there as i looked for a friend

dam what about on line??
the box to put the members number is still there as i looked for a friend
Cos the step-bro has special needs, can't do online. :(
Thanks for the help HH.
Finally got through again, I just got a doofus the first time.
:mad:
But still can't book special needs tickets through that line!
ARGH! I hate ticketek.

And now to delete the above whiney post. :oops:

Cos the step-bro has special needs, can't do online. :(
Thanks for the help HH.
Finally got through again, I just got a doofus the first time.
:mad:
But still can't book special needs tickets through that line!
ARGH! I hate ticketek.

And now to delete the above whiney post. :oops:
i found a link with a number do you want that number for the disability seats ??

Please call the Ticketmaster Contact Centre if you have 'Wheelchair,Companion Card or Special Needs' booking requirements or are otherwise unable to complete a ticket purchase on-line.

Telephone Number(s):

136100 and follow the prompts
Accessible Seating Email Request:
mail.bookings@ticketmaster.com.au

Service Hours:

Monday - Saturday 9.00am - 8.00pm; Sundays 9.00am - 5.00pm (except Christmas Day and Boxing Day)

Awww you are awesome HH.
Yeah they gave me a number to ring tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to get through on my break.
This is the first time I have taken him to a replacement game, so it has been a big learning curve.

Disabled Seating Facilities

Great Southern Stand Wheelchair seating is available in the AFL members and public areas
on Levels 1 and 2.
Ponsford Stand Wheelchair seating is available on levels 1, 2 & 4
Olympic Stand Wheelchair seating is available on levels 1, 2 & 4
MCC Members Reserve Wheelchair seating is available on levels 1, 2 & 4
To book wheelchair and accessible seating, please contact the Wheelchair Seating and Accessible
Seating booking line on 1300 665 915.

Hi HFC Official. I'm hoping you can address a query I made in another thread regarding accessing tickets for the Fremantle game.

My flights are booked and I'm heading over in August for the Freo clash. Apparently you can't book tickets until August 4th. For those who live in Perth, or have travelled over - how hard is it to get tickets to the game?

Myself and my Perth based mate are both Kennedy Club but we want to attend with 2 other non Hawks mates. I assume we can't then use our Membership tickets and will have to go through general admission. Are we likely to get tix or should we just use our memberships and give the other blokes a miss?

Cheers.

Hi HFC Official. I'm hoping you can address a query I made in another thread regarding accessing tickets for the Fremantle game.

Hi MinerBoy,

Unfortunately your membership will not work at all over at Patersons Stadium. Club memberships will only work at games in Melbourne and Tasmania.

The Club has a ticketing allocation for this game though only members in Western Australia are allowed to apply for a ticket in this allocation. The demand exceeds the supply every year for games at Patersons Stadium (the Club are given 600 tickets while we have over 3000 members in WA) so a member ballot is conducted for tickets.

This high demand is also evident when general public tickets are released through Ticketmaster, which is on Monday 4 August as you have detailed above. We recommend contacting Ticketmaster as soon as tickets go on sale to purchase your tickets as they will sell out quite quickly.

Hopefully once the new stadium in Perth is complete, it'll alleviate the strain on ticketing in for our WA based members and fans and for those wanting to make the trip over such as yourself.

Thanks,
HFC Official

Thanks for the response. Appreciated.

Good luck MB - if I hear of any that I can source I will let you know
They are though as scarce as hens teeth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can you pass on a big thank you to Bolts for all his work he did while A.C was getting better [ i know he worked hard before this gig and had to work harder still when he got it :) ] and a congrats on the 100% win rate too :thumbsu:

No problem at all HAWKS HEROES. We'll pass your kind words on to Brendan.

Thanks,
HFC Official

Hi HFC official - as a long term member of this great club, I would like to express my disappointment at how the club has responded to the Brian Lake incident. Whilst I acknowledge that what occurred is not acceptable, it is also not the first time, in fact it is the third time in six weeks that such an incident has occurred. The media witch hunt that has ensued since last Friday night has been nothing short of disgraceful - was it because it was a Friday night game viewed by a larger TV audience that has enabled this to garner the faux outrage that was missing when Cameron and vickery committed the same act, who knows, regardless the fact that this club allowed those drums to beat so loud without comment is very very disappointing.

It was bad enough that the media got hold of him but for the club through team mates in hodge and Lewis (there is some irony there) to then admonish him openly in the media and for him to then do that apology on hawk TV is way over the top and so very unhawthorn like - that has never been our way. He has been crucified by all and sundry all week, a little bit of support coming from the club wouldn't have hurt - I'm glad that at least two legends of our club in dunstall and Brereton had the courage to do what the hawks wouldn't

Brian deserved a fine or 1-2 week suspension - what he didn't deserve was to be humiliated and then burned at the stake

Brian deserved a fine or 1-2 week suspension - what he didn't deserve was to be humiliated and then burned at the stake

Quoted for truth because I cant like it twice. The apparent lack of support from the club is pathetic.

hi there hawks re. I think its time for the target to go to the g v the ds game. this was the first game the target was exposed publicly.
it would be really nice to have a sponsor to help cover some costs travelling from the gold coast and accomm. what do you think

hi there hawks re. I think its time for the target to go to the g v the ds game. this was the first game the target was exposed publicly.
it would be really nice to have a sponsor to help cover some costs travelling from the gold coast and accomm. what do you think
You want sponsorship so you can fly down to Melbourne, stay in a Hotel, just to hold up a home-made sign at the footy?
Good luck with that!

Hi HFC official - as a long term member of this great club, I would like to express my disappointment at how the club has responded to the Brian Lake incident. Whilst I acknowledge that what occurred is not acceptable, it is also not the first time, in fact it is the third time in six weeks that such an incident has occurred. The media witch hunt that has ensued since last Friday night has been nothing short of disgraceful - was it because it was a Friday night game viewed by a larger TV audience that has enabled this to garner the faux outrage that was missing when Cameron and vickery committed the same act, who knows, regardless the fact that this club allowed those drums to beat so loud without comment is very very disappointing.

It was bad enough that the media got hold of him but for the club through team mates in hodge and Lewis (there is some irony there) to then admonish him openly in the media and for him to then do that apology on hawk TV is way over the top and so very unhawthorn like - that has never been our way. He has been crucified by all and sundry all week, a little bit of support coming from the club wouldn't have hurt - I'm glad that at least two legends of our club in dunstall and Brereton had the courage to do what the hawks wouldn't

Hi CouchPotato,

Thank you for your feedback.

As Alastair Clarkson has stated in the media, the Club were disappointed with the team’s efforts last Friday night and have addressed the performance during this week.

We can assure you Brian has been and will continue to be supported by the Club, coaches and teammates over this period.

Thanks,
HFC Official

You want sponsorship so you can fly down to Melbourne, stay in a Hotel, just to hold up a home-made sign at the footy?
Good luck with that!

Bit harsh ST. There is a fair bit of entertainment value for the public as well target shooting for the players.
:thumbsu:

footy is for the fans. we all do what we need to do to enjoy the game or make an impact. mines to be loud n proud , whilst others alas just sit.

go HAWKS

Hi HCO,

I am just wondering if the club will follow up on the three quarter siren fiasco from Friday night.

I believe when Razor was told by another umpire that the siren had not sounded, his reply was. "Holy Jesus." Now that to me implies he has made a big mistake. When he explains to Mitch, he said that he gets a simultaneous sound through his earpiece. However, on Saturday morning the AFL reported they were investigating just what noise Ray heard that inspired him to call an end to the quarter. This suggests to me that his explanation to Mitch was not true.

I think the club should follow this issue to finalization, as I fear the AFL will drop it in the too hard basket and hope it is forgotten. We should also query the harsh treatment Sam Mitchel got on Friday night. He was belted from post to pillar, hit in the throat, jumped on, and got nothing.

I really feel the AFL should report on the siren fiasco. Thank you.
Good luck for the Hawks, look forward to winning our last game in 2014!

Hi HCO,

I am just wondering if the club will follow up on the three quarter siren fiasco from Friday night.

I believe when Razor was told by another umpire that the siren had not sounded, his reply was. "Holy Jesus." Now that to me implies he has made a big mistake. When he explains to Mitch, he said that he gets a simultaneous sound through his earpiece. However, on Saturday morning the AFL reported they were investigating just what noise Ray heard that inspired him to call an end to the quarter. This suggests to me that his explanation to Mitch was not true.

I think the club should follow this issue to finalization, as I fear the AFL will drop it in the too hard basket and hope it is forgotten. We should also query the harsh treatment Sam Mitchel got on Friday night. He was belted from post to pillar, hit in the throat, jumped on, and got nothing.

I really feel the AFL should report on the siren fiasco. Thank you.
Good luck for the Hawks, look forward to winning our last game in 2014!

I've said this once and I'll say it again. Even more disturbing was the way Ray tried to denigrate the AFL and appease Sammy by saying, "We've got this r**** earpiece which goes off at the same time the siren goes."

He should have been suspended and/ or fined for those remarks. He may be right, but it is slandering the AFL. Incompetence from the umpire and the AFL...obviously getting swept under the carpet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back