Official RDT Vent your spleen thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Rockliff scored 91. That's nowhere near bad.
And scrimshaw is a rookie who scored like a rookie.

Nothing to vent about FFS.

Could have gone.

Brouch
sloane
Neale
Bont

And I chose MacRae. I'm so filthy.

And now with Rocky prob done until after the bye, cogs a potato, Bray a potato.

I'm cooked.

Whitfield
Cripps
Neale
Treloar
Billings
Hore late out, I cop burgess 16
Answerth
Balta

There would not be a single team that has copped the above... this is now the 7th straight week copping this...5 premos all under 100 and average 60 for the week. Yet I keep getting told before every week how those players above have amazing match ups and won’t get tagged

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I thought bringing macrae in last week.

Libba has screwed him this year. What a mistake.

Whitfield
Cripps
Neale
Treloar
Billings
Hore late out, I cop burgess 16
Answerth
Balta

There would not be a single team that has copped the above... this is now the 7th straight week copping this...5 premos all under 100 and average 60 for the week. Yet I keep getting told before every week how those players above have amazing match ups and won’t get tagged

Many teams would have copped more, I have copped the same as you this week. Have all those players except Cripps, Neale and Trel.
Instead of Cripps, I cop Sloane injury 30
Instead of Neale, I cop Guthrie
Instead of Trel, I cop Bray for the last 6 weeks

Some teams have the likes of Witherden and Heen stinking up every week. You have a very good team with no unique injuries at all, you will dominate the byes. I've copped ZW and Sloane as unique injuries...just before the byes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This season is pretty much done for me. I have so little enthusiasm for it anymore.

Worked my way up into the top 200 whilst upgrading my rookies at the right time and having everything look rosie until three weeks ago.

Then the rot has set in and it is all to do with players who are underachieving more than seems humanly possible.

This last week I had:

Witherden - 51
Macrae - 69
Cripps - 63
Billings - 64
Heeney - 66
Treloar - 74
Whitfield - 74 (Can't be to harsh on the 2019 GOAT)

* off 2019. I'm now down to 764th whilst executing a well thought out plan of attack. On paper I have a team capable of 2300-2400, that is dishing up 2000-2100.

Round 11- in lachie Whitfield- highest price all year

Round 12- out lachie Whitfield first week of bye rounds

This season summed up...

He's firmly on my shitelist now

Made of glass, can't take the hits

Will only ever be a completed team target now, like Matt Crouch, Fyfe etc, only take these guys if you can cover them being out, sick of wasting trades on injuries

So last night I swapped Drew into the mids in case Hately came in and moved Setterfield onto the fwd bench where Drew was living

And I forgot to make sure I put Setters on field. So now I miss his score

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Laird you absolute spud

How can I possibly curse every single player I pick up...it’s simply remarkable how ever player I pick up becomes a spud.

Taranto. Kelly and gaff you 3 are next.

What Kelly? Please be Josh

This game can get ****ed. I traded out Crows Tom Lynch for Whitfield 2 weeks ago when Lynch did a hammy at the captains run. Whitty then proceeds to get injured. Traded Tom Lynch straight back in for this week after only missing 1 game with a hammy and I missed his biggest score of the year last week. Then he goes and does a calf in the warm up. Get ****ed.

This game can get ******. I traded out Crows Tom Lynch for Whitfield 2 weeks ago when Lynch did a hammy at the captains run. Whitty then proceeds to get injured. Traded Tom Lynch straight back in for this week after only missing 1 game with a hammy and I missed his biggest score of the year last week. Then he goes and does a calf in the warm up. Get ******.
Now that is something to complain about

This game can get ******. I traded out Crows Tom Lynch for Whitfield 2 weeks ago when Lynch did a hammy at the captains run. Whitty then proceeds to get injured. Traded Tom Lynch straight back in for this week after only missing 1 game with a hammy and I missed his biggest score of the year last week. Then he goes and does a calf in the warm up. Get ******.

HAHAHA
Fantastic trading strat

Now that's bad/shite luck. Feel for you bud. Things like that make Fantasy footy a painful experience

Remove this Banner Ad

Back