Resource Official Request Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just stumbled on this thread. Not sure if someone else has ever requested, but i would like a set of home, away and clash jumpers for the suns which
a) are stripes say like NM
b) hoops like geelong and
c) sash like richmond.
Soo 9 jumpers all up.
Still using suns colours of red and gold, and blue , and white (clash).
Anyone keen?

Just stumbled on this thread. Not sure if someone else has ever requested, but i would like a set of home, away and clash jumpers for the suns which
c) sash like richmond.
Soo 9 jumpers all up.
Anyone keen?

So 3 different sets then?

c) sash like richmond.
Soo 9 jumpers all up.
Anyone keen?
Sounds promising, keeeen to see what people come up with.

Hi guys,

I am assuming this is where I should put this rather than starting a new thread. Many of you may have helped with this in the past but the UWA Uni Games girls and guys footy teams need your help again. We have been told to convert this to a vector image but are not sure how to, and I know you guys know through your A-League history portfolio. If you could please help me out and use your skills to create the vector of this (just the jumper, the shorts and socks we don't need to me made into a vector) we would really appreciate it. I have attached the design, the design minus the croc skin watermark (that may make it easier to trace the design than add the skin) and then also the croc skin that we used (transparency obviously, like a watermark kind of thing).

Any questions please feel free to PM me and I will respond ASAP.

Thank you in advance.

Full design with skin:
SwanHeadNoLogos_zps3130cccd.jpg
[/URL]

Skin:
crocodile-skin-green_zps9cb16060.jpg
[/URL]

Design without skin:
SwanHeadnoskin_zps618e1e8c.jpg
[/URL]

View attachment 67777
Can someone URGENTLY make one of these kits into a template that is Paint friendly so I can use it for my BBL kit guide.

Thanks in advance

Spanna65
There are already ones in the Template thread. Or do you specifically want these ones?

There are already ones in the Template thread. Or do you specifically want these ones?
Yes, the cricket templates in the universal template thread are not what I am wanting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back