List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Scott Selwood moves to Geelong as free agent

Remove this Banner Ad

I expect it might be Scott Selwood to under go Ankle surgery,I reckon we get a February discount. :D
We should be getting looked after given all the work we give them!

We bought a book of 20....
Discounts and a chance at the barrel prize draw!

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good news on the injury front. Scooter doing Run Geelong this morning

GeelongCats: Go team! Cats staff and players at #RunGeelong this morning! @cottononfoundtn cottonon @ Run Geelong https://t.co/bEuaMty7un
Pretty sure the white shirt boys didn't do the run but just an appearance...

No idea why Blitz didn't do it, he's probably already smashed his allowed running for the week!

GeelongCats: Go team! Cats staff and players at #RunGeelong this morning! @cottononfoundtn cottonon @ Run Geelong https://t.co/bEuaMty7un

I made the same error yesterday. I thought it read that Scooter was running and I was about to post it here. Then as I re-read the tweet it said Blitz, Scooter and Lincoln Mc would be there wishing everyone well….

Cooled my jets a little after that…

Go Catters

Well YOU'RE certainly full of bright and cheery news this morning, Cattergirl!!

It's kicking off my day in a very positive way. :)

(Much better than all the doom and gloom in some of the other threads that makes me want to roll over and go back to sleep. :()

No idea why Blitz didn't do it, he's probably already smashed his allowed running for the week!
Aahh bugger. I should've realised that. Looking at that picture again, I see he's not wearing a number. Well it's good to see him getting around without crutches anyway

Think Blitz did a triathlon on the Gold Coast recently

Think Blitz did a triathlon on the Gold Coast recently
Yeah but a 6k run for him would be classified as a warm up! So I am sure he could have done it today as well. Doesn't matter anyway I was just curious.

So I assume from this Scooter did not have a full ankle reconstruction ? Too soon for him to be running if that was the case.

Did we ever hear what they actually did in the op ? Clean out ?, minor surgery ? tendon damage but not too severe ?

Does that mean his previous ankle op. was largely successful and just needed some minor work to get the ankle right ?

Anyone know ?

So I assume from this Scooter did not have a full ankle reconstruction ? Too soon for him to be running if that was the case.

Did we ever hear what they actually did in the op ? Clean out ?, minor surgery ? tendon damage but not too severe ?

Does that mean his previous ankle op. was largely successful and just needed some minor work to get the ankle right ?

Anyone know ?
It's my understanding that Scooter did not run but was preset for the event.

Go Catters

Anyone know ?
Just a rear wheel bearing clean and re grease.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back