Only 24 days left...

Remove this Banner Ad

I found it funny.

Ish.

At the 'G' - a comfortable win by the Dees!

At Etihad - a comfortable win to the opposition.

Will bet my house on us losing that game at Etihad.

Don't know what everyone's so worked up about, school holidays finished today so Duritz probably won't be around much longer.
So you're saying he'll be hanging around the schools again?

I must say, it gets weird when you turn 40..... So I hear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Duritz, your posts remind me of what trolls used to be like, before we descended into the circlejerk and idiocy that is the current bay 13 :( .
I haven't been around long but I have been reading some vintage bay...quality stuff and infinitely better than the s**t on there now (seriously WTF is with the hawks posters)

So you're saying he'll be hanging around the schools again?

I must say, it gets weird when you turn 40..... So I hear.

Are those what the signs around the schools are for, the oldest you can be during those times around a school?

In short, are they keep-Duritz-away signs?

Comrade Duritz - we should run a competition: find the worst photograph possible of Mark Neeld. How about this?

mark_neeld_melbourne_demons_coach_400_18p0t38-18p0t5k.jpg

Comrade Duritz - we should run a competition: find the worst photograph possible of Mark Neeld. How about this?

mark_neeld_melbourne_demons_coach_400_18p0t38-18p0t5k.jpg

Christ, looks like he's trying to squeeze out a baby elephant.

What about these 2?

[URL='http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=vhHwLvU6x4l9jM&tbnid=lp_3gX8stiSpFM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.heraldsun.com.au%2Fsport%2Fafl%2Fmelbourne-has-hit-rock-bottom-after-a-record-loss-to-essendon%2Fstory-e6frf9mf-1226614064609&ei=S5fAU7vvH4islAWYjYHYDg&bvm=bv.70810081,d.dGI&psig=AFQjCNGSsr42YFzkyf288wLPrCP1ZPTnuA&ust=1405216887272254']

I kind of feel bad about this one, you can see his heart is breaking!

[/URL]

Sorry to be a second intruder but all you guys deserve some credit, the Dees team board is easily my most visited. Quite comfortably the funniest, most well natured and well moderated bunch of posters...might be the gallows humour but still, kudos!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back