Only 24 days left...

Remove this Banner Ad

924825-mark-neeld.jpg

Seems it was Neil Craig knew what he was doing.

Still I expect the Demons to win and win well when they face the Lions at Etihad.

Seems it was Neil Craig knew what he was doing.

Still I expect the Demons to win and win well when they face the Lions at Etihad.

I'd like to make a wager with you on that being the outcome, that the Demons "win and win well". Care to wager?

I'd like to make a wager with you on that being the outcome, that the Demons "win and win well". Care to wager?

Any Demon win is a win well won.

Only FIVE days left!!

I must say, I think you guys have very good reason to feel supremely confident of a loss here, I really do.

I can't believe Hanley had over 1,000 metres gained last weeks that has to be the record of all time surely.

Will be a good game I'm starting to think - we played well against Port, and the weeks rest was well and truly needed for our guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe Hanley had over 1,000 metres gained last weeks that has to be the record of all time surely.

I'd reckon Brent Moloney would comfortably cover that with 25 possessions.

On the flippity flip, Josh Kennedy would be lucky to have 1,000 metres gained over his entire career.

Jack Grimes is currently on -238 metres gained for his career.

I'd imagine Joel Bowden would have the all time record for negative metres gained and rushed behinds.

Only FIVE days left!!

I must say, I think you guys have very good reason to feel supremely confident of a loss here, I really do.

Surely it will be our first 100 point loss for the season, surely.

The transformation of Stefan Martin is unbelievable. Don't know what we'll do when leuenberger is back...

Scrappy game, you guys could've buried us with straighter kicking.

We let you guys win. We're good like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back