OT: Watch out Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

howz about we all go to the airport with a bf welcome banner of sorts

we can even invite Rucci :)

NikkiNoo said:
Hiya all,

just a little warning that I am soon to get on a plane to head back to the sunny city of adelaide - be afraid!

:D

:eek:

*trembles with fear..... oops .... excitement* :D

Seriously, hope you have a great home-coming Nikki in the best country in the world!!

johnnypanther said:
howz about we all go to the airport with a bf welcome banner of sorts

we can even invite Rucci :)
You do that, i'm not wasting my money going to adelaide to pick a person up, johnnypanther ask someone else. not wastin time and money on a unimportent person. only VIP are like are worth something :rolleyes: :p

NikkiNoo said:
Hiya all,

just a little warning that I am soon to get on a plane to head back to the sunny city of adelaide - be afraid!

You and me both mate! My count down is less than 35 hours till I leave London :D Mine's only a 2 week trip.

Make sure the weather's good for us when we arrive!

London Adelaidian said:
You and me both mate! My count down is less than 35 hours till I leave London :D Mine's only a 2 week trip.

Make sure the weather's good for us when we arrive!

Another ex-pat coming home!!

Compared to that pommie weather, ours has to be good mate. ;)

Have a good trip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NikkiNoo said:
Hey I was out last night in Leeds and it would have been about 5 degrees and I thought that was nice and mild :eek:

You want to be down here in London mate - 12°C today :eek: Almost don't need my Crows jumper on today!

Slightly different to that of the snow two weeks ago :D

NikkiNoo said:
too right dA Crow :)

well made it to singapore now a stupid 4 hour wait for the next flight - but at least there is free internet so this forum should keep me amused for a while :D

Ahh, you've got a direct flight to Adelaide with Singapore Airways then? I did that last year.

For some reason I'm with Qantas tonight, so I've got to fly to ********ing Melbourne and change there for ANOTHER flight :(

Hope the last 6 or 7 hours goes well for you mate. Just over 7 hours till I do the same thing!

Have a safe trip you guys and girls........we will have the red carpet waiting Nik... ;)

As for me - I'm off to Stansbury for the weekend to catch crabs.......why not just go down to the Alberton Disco for the same result and save on petrol money I hear you ask ???.......well - it's a different kind of crabs I'm after !!!

have a good one everyone !

Mad Dog said:
Have a safe trip you guys and girls........we will have the red carpet waiting Nik... ;)

As for me - I'm off to Stansbury for the weekend to catch crabs.......why not just go down to the Alberton Disco for the same result and save on petrol money I hear you ask ???.......well - it's a different kind of crabs I'm after !!!

have a good one everyone !

Have fun mate

NikkiNoo said:
well made it to singapore now a stupid 4 hour wait for the next flight - but at least there is free internet so this forum should keep me amused for a while :D

Hey NikkiNoo, guess where I am right now ;)

Only got a one hour stopover before going to Melb, then ANOTHER flight to Adelaide. Hopefully I'll get some sleep on this next leg.

Hope you've still got the red carpet out Mad Dog :D

welcome home NikkiNoo & LondonAdelaidian:

notice the weather we've put on for you?
- just to remind you why its so good to live here (despite the happenings of sept 25th) :)

nice red carpet there boys :)

didn't have a direct flight into adelaide, although we thought we did - the travel agent kinda neglected to let us know that we had to stop in Darwin, get off the plane, go through security again and then get back on the plane (taking all our hand luggage with us as well) - pffft

but it was lovely to see my sisters again and a beautiful blue sky, lovely sun and the lovely sounds of v8's roaring through adelaide and the living end going off on friday night (what a way to be welcomed home) :D It's good to be home, now I have some footy to look forward to this weekend

NikkiNoo said:
nice red carpet there boys :)

didn't have a direct flight into adelaide, although we thought we did - the travel agent kinda neglected to let us know that we had to stop in Darwin, get off the plane, go through security again and then get back on the plane (taking all our hand luggage with us as well) - pffft

but it was lovely to see my sisters again and a beautiful blue sky, lovely sun and the lovely sounds of v8's roaring through adelaide and the living end going off on friday night (what a way to be welcomed home) :D It's good to be home, now I have some footy to look forward to this weekend

Welcome back Nikki :)

NikkiNoo said:

Certainly there's just a bit more sun than in England!!

It's not a bad life in Adelaide after all, is it Nikki? :D

Welcome back. :)

London Adelaidian said:
Hey NikkiNoo, guess where I am right now ;)

Only got a one hour stopover before going to Melb, then ANOTHER flight to Adelaide. Hopefully I'll get some sleep on this next leg.

Hope you've still got the red carpet out Mad Dog :D

Enjoy the Coopers Sat night Mr London (now Adelaide!) Adelaidian! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back