List Mgmt. Our 20 AFL COVID Contingency List Players

Remove this Banner Ad

Some other Port related notes:

Crows have: Aaron Young, Casey Voss, Justin Hoskin, Luke Partington.
Brisbane: Wylie Buzza
Essendon: Joe Atley
Freo: Jesse Palmer
Gold Coast: Boyd Woodcock
Bulldogs: Joel Garner

Someone on the Camry board hinting that Casey Voss is not the kind of person you want at your club, without elaborating for 'legal reasons'. Maybe why he's been overlooked by all in past drafts, and possibly another ticking time bomb at TTFASAs?

Someone on the Camry board hinting that Casey Voss is not the kind of person you want at your club, without elaborating for 'legal reasons'. Maybe why he's been overlooked by all in past drafts, and possibly another ticking time bomb at TTFASAs?
Do these guys even train with AFL clubs, or keep training with SANFL clubs and just pull on the boots when called upon?

I'm pretty sure port and crows have to pick the 4 on their own SANFL lists before they can even touch the others. Honestly though I highly doubt it will ever come to a point where either team even needs 4 let alone more than 4. Some of the comments on the SANFL FB have made me brain dead. The rules are right there infront of them and they're still crying "oh so we lose players! This is BS" it's like "dude, the odds are so small! Actually read the rules!" And then some Actually think this means these guys are playing for the magpies and crows in the SANFL team. Like ffs. Read the rules!

I'm pretty sure port and crows have to pick the 4 on their own SANFL lists before they can even touch the others. Honestly though I highly doubt it will ever come to a point where either team even needs 4 let alone more than 4. Some of the comments on the SANFL FB have made me brain dead. The rules are right there infront of them and they're still crying "oh so we lose players! This is BS" it's like "dude, the odds are so small! Actually read the rules!" And then some Actually think this means these guys are playing for the magpies and crows in the SANFL team. Like ffs. Read the rules!

Where does it say that in the rules - read the rules!! ;)

Bryce Gibbs and Daniel Menzel should almost be the first 2 in line when needed.

Sanfl nuffies don't understand rules and then go off on a massive pants wetting tirade, you say?
I'm shocked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interested in Oscar Clavarino as a young defender who played just 5 games for SK before delisted.196cm tall, DOB1999.
Know much about him?

Interested in Oscar Clavarino as a young defender who played just 5 games for SK before delisted.196cm tall, DOB1999.
Know much about him?
Having a couple of injury setbacks, the perseverance of the 22-year old paid off when after 1283 days since being drafted he would make his AFL debut in round 11 2021 for the Saints against North Melbourne.
He would go on to play a further 5 game for St. Kilda in 2021.

Oscar is a reliable intercept defender that can read well the play and is strong overhead.

Growing up in the South of Melbourne, he played his junior footy for Berwick FC before moving to APS school Haileybury College.

Senior Coach Jarrad Wright is looking forward to what Oscar will bring to the Panthers in 2022.
"Oscar will be able to bring some additional height to our backline and combined with his aerial ability will strengthen our defence" Said Senior Coach Jarrad Wright.
"At 195cm Oscar will be a good replacement for Sam Skinner, and bolster our experienced backline with the likes of Jake Summerton, Matt Broadbent and Joey Haines."

Butcher a legend? Wow, I hope that's sarcasm otherwise we're throwing that word around to anyone. And in no universe should he be anywhere near an AFL list again.

They can only take 4 from the magpies list, I think its pretty shut case on who the 4 would be. They'd most likely take Sutts again, plus Surman, Trent Burgoyne and maybe the 4th could be up in the air but maybe Wilson.
For those who don’t think Butcher is a legend, I remind you of the club’s darkest moments in 150 years. We were labelled irrelevant. There was talk of us folding or moving to Tasmania. We were a joke, losing game after game by record margins and 17 other clubs were circling us like vultures waiting for our last breath before devouring their prey.

In walks John Butcher. His 6 goals straight from 6 kicks (in a losing side, mind you) is a late highlight in a dark season but it makes him the hottest unsigned property in the AFL. Speculation about where he will end up is everywhere.

Not only does he sign for Port and seed hope where before there was only despair, he invites Port fans to the pub to watch him sign the contract! Boak’s was not the first signature that saved the club.

If saving the club wasn’t enough to earn legend status, he turned the last two schnitzels at the pub into parmigianas for 500 and turned raspberry and lemonades into beer. I may be confusing some of the details but he did walk on water that night…..I know because I spilt it at the bar just before he got there.

I respect the right of non believers to doubt what they did not see, but do not take the Butch’s name in vain.

Here endeth the lesson.

For those who don’t think Butcher is a legend, I remind you of the club’s darkest moments in 150 years. We were labelled irrelevant. There was talk of us folding or moving to Tasmania. We were a joke, losing game after game by record margins and 17 other clubs were circling us like vultures waiting for our last breath before devouring their prey.

In walks John Butcher. His 6 goals straight from 6 kicks (in a losing side, mind you) is a late highlight in a dark season but it makes him the hottest unsigned property in the AFL. Speculation about where he will end up is everywhere.

Not only does he sign for Port and seed hope where before there was only despair, he invites Port fans to the pub to watch him sign the contract! Boak’s was not the first signature that saved the club.

If saving the club wasn’t enough to earn legend status, he turned the last two schnitzels at the pub into parmigianas for 500 and turned raspberry and lemonades into beer. I may be confusing some of the details but he did walk on water that night…..I know because I spilt it at the bar just before he got there.

I respect the right of non believers to doubt what they did not see, but do not take the Butch’s name in vain.

Here endeth the lesson.
I'll actually respect this humorous response haha 😄 👏

Remove this Banner Ad

Back