Our Icon

Remove this Banner Ad

I got last year one. I kinda want to get this year as well.

While this year looks great, I have to ask.. what is wrong with last year jumper? Why can't we wear it again?
I am hoping that North would adopt original and white version to be worn regularly during indigenous round from now on. The white version can serve as clash jumper.
I am not keen on having new design every year though.
Nothing is wrong with last years. It is called marketing.

The jumper would be nice if it had the same style but didn't have the big bullzeye in the middle, the kangaroo feet could have been kept as a logo, those badges the old jumpers used to have. It just stands out too much imo.

Last edited:

I got last year one. I kinda want to get this year as well.

While this year looks great, I have to ask.. what is wrong with last year jumper? Why can't we wear it again?
I am hoping that North would adopt original and white version to be worn regularly during indigenous round from now on. The white version can serve as clash jumper.
I am not keen on having new design every year though.

You've kind of answered your own question there in the first line.

the less people that buy it in retail, the more money that comes i for the PI auctions due to demand.
it's not like clubs are making a massive profit from $120 with part of the money going to Canterbury etc compared to nearly all of, if not all of, say $100-500 from an auction

Remove this Banner Ad

Back