Ovens and Murray Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
g'day im movin to wodonga and lookin for a club heres a bit of info about me.
well my name is hayden lockwood im 22 years old im 188cm tall witch is around 6'1 ft
i weigh 81 kgs.
my football history: i played my junior footy with the shepp east under 14's
i played in the ruck and i came runners up in the best and fairest in my second year and
was named captain in my third year i won the best and fairest that year and the next year
witch was my final year i also won the league medal that year
. i represented my league in interleague 3 years running
i was named captain of the inter league team in my last year.
i then moved on and played in the shepp bears under 18's side in the gvl
i played as a back pocket and later in the year got moved in to the midfield
in my first year i finished 5th in the b&f and won the best first year player
award.
in my 4 years of under 18's i played as a ruck rover a full foward and a centre half back
so i can pretty much play any where i won the b&f in 2002 and came 3rd in the league
i was named captain in 2003 but could only manage 4 games because of comittment
to the murry bushrangers under 18's tac cup side i came 2nd in the bushys b&f in 2003
in 2004 i managed to make the vic country squad
to play at skilled stadium in geelong for a chance to be seen by afl scouts.
i played with brett deledio who won the b&f at richmond this year.
unfortunatly i didnt get to play many games that year i played 12 for the bushys but
because i was in the vic country squad i had to travel alot and i only got to play one game
with the vic guys against S.A and that was it because i broke my wrist in a tackle
i went off to draft camp and did all the testing but unfortunatly didnt get drafted i really
thought i was goin to get drafted because i had meetings with hawthorn and collingwood
scouts and they showed genuine intrest.. my dreams were shattered and i stopped playing footy
in 2005 but missed it so i decided to play again but not in the gvl i played in the heathcote league
for huntly i played ruck rover and centre half foward i won the b&f and the league
b&f then in 2006 i stopped again due to work commitments and have only played a handful of games
for merrigum and undera in the kdfl just as a fill in.
any way now im changing jobs and moving to wodonga and was hopeing to play again and this is the
perfect oppertunity. im still pretty fit i run every day and get to the gym when ever possible and yeah
ready and raring to get back in to it. my ball skills are still pretty good also.
if any ones interested pm me.

hahah bit full of yaself and ya didnt come runner up in the bushies bnf in 2003

Hey Raiderboy whats the news at Birralee park, look to have picked up a couple if district league players but not the quality expected when Lambert signed doesnt look like we will see much improvement on last year maybe you should have stuck with the 2 guys from last year if you are still in the rebuilding stage at least they have the club at heart

hahah bit full of yaself and ya didnt come runner up in the bushies bnf in 2003

I agree, spare us your glory story because you sound like a tool. And you didnt come runner up that year either! Kane Tenace won the 2003 Bushies B&F followed by Luke Schilg, with Shaun Daly, Mikal Bloom and Lance Oswald tying for 3rd. In fact there is no record of you ever placing in the Bushies B&F EVER! (Facts provided by the Bushies website) http://www-static.sportingpulse.com/pics/48/77/4877826_firstfileFILE.pdf

because u r a tool and i no thew boys from those bushies years and i have never heard of u at bears mate get a life

maybe u guys better get a little better facts then because i know who i am and i know where ive played. looks like another season off due to not wanting to play with w***ers that are jelous of my accomplishments

I agree, spare us your glory story because you sound like a tool. And you didnt come runner up that year either! Kane Tenace won the 2003 Bushies B&F followed by Luke Schilg, with Shaun Daly, Mikal Bloom and Lance Oswald tying for 3rd. In fact there is no record of you ever placing in the Bushies B&F EVER! (Facts provided by the Bushies website) http://www-static.sportingpulse.com/pics/48/77/4877826_firstfileFILE.pdf

there were two runners up me and shilgy obviously some ones stuffed up mate... well im not gunna sit here worrying about what u think i know my own past even if it hasnt been recorded properly.

well my name is hayden lockwood im 22 years old im 188cm tall witch is around 6'1 ft
i weigh 81 kgs.
i played in the ruck and i came runners up in the best and fairest in my second year and
was named captain in my third year i won the best and fairest that year and the next year
award.
in my 4 years of under 18's i played as a ruck rover a full foward and a centre half back
so i can pretty much play any where i won the b&f in 2002 and came 3rd in the league
to the murry bushrangers under 18's tac cup side i came 2nd in the bushys b&f in 2003
unfortunatly i didnt get to play many games that year i played 12 for the bushys but
because i was in the vic country squad i had to travel alot and i only got to play one game
with the vic guys against S.A and that was it because i broke my wrist in a tackle
i went off to draft camp and did all the testing but unfortunatly didnt get drafted i really
thought i was goin to get drafted because i had meetings with hawthorn and collingwood
scouts and they showed genuine intrest.. my dreams were shattered and i stopped playing footy
in 2005 but missed it so i decided to play again but not in the gvl i played in the heathcote league
for huntly i played ruck rover and centre half foward i won the b&f and the league
b&f then in 2006 i stopped again due to work commitments and have only played a handful of games
any way now im changing jobs and moving to wodonga and was hopeing to play again and this is the
perfect oppertunity. im still pretty fit i run every day and get to the gym when ever possible and yeah
ready and raring to get back in to it. my ball skills are still pretty good also.

Mate you talk more s**t than a North Albury supporter.

Here are the links for:
Heathcote League B&F Winner -
http://heathcotedfl.vcfl.com.au/extra.asp?id=1312&OrgID=362

Hunty B&F Winners -
http://huntlyfc.vcfl.com.au/extra.asp?id=3536&OrgID=723

I dont see you name anywhere princess - are both of these errors too??

Get off his back you blokes, I've looked up his name, and it is listed.

I went to the dictionary, looked up the word Tool, and there it was, Hayden Lockwood:D

yep that'd be me :p

just thought id fill yas up with a bit of garbage to keep the thread kickin lol
see if any silly prick from the league would actually pm me.

turns out you's are a bit smarter than hdfl blokes haha i did this a couple of years ago to them and got millions of replys haha

i weigh 81 kgs.
award.

This is an interesting read iwillneverbesilenced. I am not sure the O&M is the right league for you. It sounds to me like a club such as Mitta in the TDFL would be better suited to you. That club will take anybody and after the way they finished last year, they need players of your caliber. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is an interesting read iwillneverbesilenced. I am not sure the O&M is the right league for you. It sounds to me like a club such as Mitta in the TDFL would be better suited to you. That club will take anybody and after the way they finished last year, they need players of your caliber. :D

thats a nice thing to say.....but if u read my previous post u would be feeling like a pretty big doosh now:eek:

Nah i think your still the doosh, sounds like you have been caught out trying to pump up your own tyres and are now back peddling..anyway lets all move on and talk about some real fottballers who can play you have got enough air time

Nah i think your still the doosh, sounds like you have been caught out trying to pump up your own tyres and are now back peddling..anyway lets all move on and talk about some real fottballers who can play you have got enough air time

pump my own tires up ok haha wat ever......iv never even polled in a club b&f count so i dunno wat ive got to be pumpin up i was just havin a joke to see how many blokes would take it seriously.

Took a sneak peek at wodonga train the other night, looks like they will travel all right again, will be good to see them punish raiders for another year....
There new recruit James Gray i think dont seem real big for a CHF, has anyone seem him play?

pump my own tires up ok haha wat ever......iv never even polled in a club b&b count so i dunno wat ive got to be pumpin up i was just havin a joke to see how many blokes would take it seriously.

Mate you were shut down after trying to make yourself sound like a hero. Im the mod here and if you keep up this rubbish I will delete your posts and have you banned from posting anywhere. Back in your box ok.

Took a sneak peek at wodonga train the other night, looks like they will travel all right again, will be good to see them punish raiders for another year....
There new recruit James Gray i think dont seem real big for a CHF, has anyone seem him play?

not sure if they will punish the raiders with all the tools they are recruiting they might be busy keeping ther egos intact, Gray plyed some reasonable footy in the twos in canberra

Is there still no signings at North Albury? whats the go with them struggling to get players or what? who has left from north that we know of...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back