Toast Path to finals - We're in the Eight baby!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams clicking at the right time of year as usual.

We'll absolutely decimate either Carlton or Stkilda whether at home or away.

Giants are a different story but there's almost no chance we play them. 👍🏻

Bruise free game next week Vs Melbourne will be ho hum stuff.

McCartin being out for the first final is fine. We've learned to live without him this year out of necessity.

Teams clicking at the right time of year as usual.

We'll absolutely decimate either Carlton or Stkilda whether at home or away.

Giants are a different story but there's almost no chance we play them. 👍🏻

Bruise free game next week Vs Melbourne will be ho hum stuff.

McCartin being out for the first final is fine. We've learned to live without him this year out of necessity.
I like the cut of your jib.
Very positive …

Hugely impressive run to make the 8!

Didn’t think it was possible after the horrid round 5-9 results.

Win this week and guarantee a home final first up. I think we will finish 6th again!!

No team will want to play us and our away form is probably better than our home form.

Team has hit our straps, hopefully Paps, McInerney and Amartey are back soon!!

Few ways the final round can turnout:
  • If the Saints, Swans and GWS all lose: We play the Saints at the MCG
  • If the Swans win and the Saints lose: We play the Saints at the SCG
  • If the Swans and Saints lose and GWS wins: We play the Blues at the MCG

No matter what way you flip the results, the only teams we can face for the elim is either Saints home/away or the Blues away.

Thank f*ck we cant play the Giants in another elim final :$. The only way we could is if the Saints lose, we smash the demons (around 50 point margin) and the Giants smash the blues, which is highly unlikely.
Don't be sure of that. Those clowns would scream blue murder and want it at Marvel.

5 more wins and the flag is ours! Or 1 loss then 4 wins... I don't mind which.
I don't even by a close margin think we're going to make it a GF - but the thought on every Crow supporters face if we do will help me sleep at night.

No matter what way you flip the results, the only teams we can face for the elim is either Saints home/away or the Blues away.

Thank f*ck we cant play the Giants in another elim final :$. The only way we could is if the Saints lose, we smash the demons (around 50 point margin) and the Giants smash the blues, which is highly unlikely.
Thank f* for that!!

I'm tired of being the Giant's finals bunnies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't even by a close margin think we're going to make it a GF - but the thought on every Crow supporters face if we do will help me sleep at night.

Many didn't think by even a close margin we'd make it to finals, but here we are!
If we keep playing as we have as of late (and throw in good last quarters!) and the footy Gods keep on our side, nothing is unpossible... we could be the BraveSwans! :p
Think of our young team's finals experience gained from last year and that searing memory from last years GF embarrassment.

You also thought the other day that it was impossible that West Coast was going to beat Bulldogs. 👍🏻

I guarantee we win the grand final. 😁

The competition is weak this year. We're gonna pull off the robbery of the century from 7th and we won't need the umpires help like bravedogs did in 2016.

And yes, the tears from Crows supporters, and the bulldogs, and the bombers, and tigers AND Geelong will be delicious indeed.

You also thought the other day that it was impossible that West Coast was going to beat Bulldogs. 👍🏻

The competition is weak this year. We're gonna pull off the robbery of the century from 7th and we won't need the umpires help like bravedogs did in 2016.

And yes, the tears from Crows supporters, and the bulldogs, and the bombers, and tigers AND Geelong will be delicious indeed.
I LOVE the way your mind works Mr Bigot.

i find no flaw in your thinking ...

Incorrect

IMG_4845.jpeg
This is if GWS beat Carlton and Sydney beat Melbourne.

It’s just down to %

If GWS pump Carlton, and StKilda / Brisbane is close, Sydney could finish 5th and GWS 8th

Incorrect

View attachment 1783536
This is if GWS beat Carlton and Sydney beat Melbourne.

It’s just down to %

If GWS pump Carlton, and StKilda / Brisbane is close, Sydney could finish 5th and GWS 8th
Last thing I want is to face GWS. Their only purpose to exist is to prepare for us the entire season and rip our hearts out.

Would much rather Carlton or Stkilda by a long stretch. We're gonna kill both of them, home or away, wet or dry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back