People who are liked by pretty much everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Having a laugh. Couple of weeks ago, he would have been a shoo-in for a mention. People used to love stories of Murray's random acts of kindness/coolness, ala Keanu Reeves.
Not to play hindsight hero, but a lot of the stories about him a zany guy struck me as being like Hunter S. Thompson. Cool and funny when you're a teenager but kind of piss me off thinking more about them. Like that whole accepting being cast as Garfield because he mistakenly thought the script was by the Coen brothers. Obviously complete bullshit, and if you're going to take B-grade schlock as an actor for the payday at least have the respect for everyone who put the effort in to make the film and get you the payday to not openly s**t on the movie and act like you're "above" it.

Stuff like the taking a chip and saying "Nobody will believe you" story come across as egomaniacally screwing with people just because you can as well. Keep your greasy mitts off peoples food you prick!

Hi Guys...

15e28e06eeb9d38450618e4645620958
Don’t dislike her but she’s certainly vanilla.

Im way too cool and interesting to be liked by most people.

it takes a certain type of person to be uniformly liked. Have to stay out of politics and show a lack of care for making the world a better place for starters.
well you do one of those two things so you're halfway there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Rock and Shaq

The case against Shaq: his Points Bet ads (just... why?); and Inside the NBA would be much better either with just Kenny, Chuck and Ernie or with any of the other original Open Court panel (Reggie Miller, Chris Webber, Steve Smith etc.) in his place. I'll give him credit for Shaqtin' a Fool, but he's a woeful broadcaster.

That's President of the NRA Tom Selleck. So if you don't count anyone in the world who thinks the United States are batshit insane with their relaxed attitude towards guns and it's largely because of the power that the NRA holds, you might have a fair point.
No he’s not. He was on the board from 2005-2018.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back