People who are liked by pretty much everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t think Seth Green is too enamoured with him
I went and read up on this - funny story :laughv1:

Nine year old Seth "Someone stole my ape" Green smashing Murray in the balls.

Nominate them here. The dead get a jumper too.

Steve Irwin
Betty White
Brendan Fraser
I liked what Steve Irwin was about but hated how much he annoyed the s**t out of the animals he chased around

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We all thought it was Keanu Reeves but apparently Mathew Perry thinks he’s a dick.
The best answer is obviously not to put any celebrity on a pedestal but that is way less fun

Nominate them here. The dead get a jumper too.

Steve Irwin
Betty White
Brendan Fraser
I had to go and check whether Brendan Fraser had died.

The best answer is obviously not to put any celebrity on a pedestal but that is way less fun
I don't put any actors on a pedestal (though Bill & Ted's, Speed, Matrix and John Wick gets Keanu close) but I think most people have Mathew Perry as the dick here, don't think Keanu has done anything wrong. I think Perry was just trying to be funny in his book, as in 'why does talented actor die while non-talented actor gets to walk the earth' but he didn't comprehend how popular Keanu was.Joke fell flat.

Has Hugh Jackman been mentioned yet? Eric Bana also seems to be fairly well-liked.

Has Hugh Jackman been mentioned yet? Eric Bana also seems to be fairly well-liked.

Hugh Jackman would be a great nom. There was a topic on SEN years ago about people batting above their average, footy players and musicians were named. Then a bloke rang and said Deborah Lee Furness, I nearly drove off the road laughing

Hugh Jackman would be a great nom. There was a topic on SEN years ago about people batting above their average, footy players and musicians were named. Then a bloke rang and said Deborah Lee Furness, I nearly drove off the road laughing
Friend of mine swears blind that they're both gay and it's all a marriage of convenience.

I’ve heard that too. I’m not sure if there’s actual evidence or if people just assume, because he’s a good looking ripped bloke who can perform in stage shows and she’s older and not a supermodel.
I've always assumed it's wishful thinking from a gossipy old queen.

Hi Guys...

15e28e06eeb9d38450618e4645620958

Remove this Banner Ad

Back