People with 'sources' - a chance at 'I told you so'

Remove this Banner Ad

doig medal top 5

ENCRYPTION:

3rJWAzPXqEp0UI+pTdzhOXjcsSKrBRMwo3/9lwgKKM1qxFmvsuOJZRUY8AK4mS88rIkpw5gFdJtfnMqsKiae7p7V3uCljo7fg29QLL3f27ueVZJrQE6SgL/eBy8Zvh0OEuKjbGHkegW8GOThjtnjm/UrOUBWW+cnQ2fE8u6DIY0O2rDuXQERx5sbv+lgFteKvcA599sQlh7h+f3+Bb86cVL4aw==

i will post the password after the count is over
How could you have inside info on the result of a B&F? And why would you bother encrypting it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The results for the Freo Best and Fairest were leaked by someone on the Adelaide Crows Pride forum page on Facebook around 7.30pm our time. He claimed he worked for the Herald Sun. Shortly after, numerous AFL rumour pages came through with the same information. His 'leak' was 100% correct. Doesn't mean any future rumours will be on the money though. :)

Not even going to encrypt this one

Strong murmurs on the radio over here that a Freo midfielder will be at the Crows in 2017. 1st choice player too

Will do some digging

Unsure why there would be rumours 12 months out. But Lachie Neale's contract is up at the end of 2016 so maybe it's him. Let's be serious, rumours 12 months in advance are a pile of s**t.

If you actually mean a first choice Freo mid to the Crows in 2016 rather than 2017, I'd say you're talking about Michael Barlow who seems to be on the outer over there. Seems an odd fit for us. If it's Nick Suban I'll vomit. There are no other first choice mids besides the contracted and extremely highly valued Neale that are any chance of coming here.

I'd have money on us not doing any deals involving Freo players this trade period.

:(:(
Unsure why there would be rumours 12 months out. But Lachie Neale's contract is up at the end of 2016 so maybe it's him. Let's be serious, rumours 12 months in advance are a pile of s**t.

If you actually mean a first choice Freo mid to the Crows in 2016 rather than 2017, I'd say you're talking about Michael Barlow who seems to be on the outer over there. Seems an odd fit for us. If it's Nick Suban I'll vomit. There are no other first choice mids besides the contracted and extremely highly valued Neale that are any chance of coming here.

I'd have money on us not doing any deals involving Freo players this trade period.

Danger :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back