News PeopleFirst (Bank) Stadium and Precinct

Remove this Banner Ad

Catch the shuttle buses, i found it easy enough when travelling down for my Lions games.
The bus is easy enough before the game being a 5-minute trip once on the bus.
Just note where you got dropped off as that's where you catch the bus back to the station.

After the game it can take a bit longer, but the walk will take about 20/25-minutes.
The Tigers V Suns game in round 17 of 2022 drew a crowd of 18,031 so a big difference than a 46K concert.
Capacity for Heritage Bank is 22,500 so even a sellout should be fine bus wise.
Thanks everyone, had a ripper day at the footy. Great stadium and layout. Probably the best food tents with easy access out the back I've seen at a stadium. The half time kick people were having on the second oval and the post game was fun too. Of course the suns looked amazing as well. Toot toot

Would have loved a bus lane from the train station to the ground, hopefully this is added in the future before the LRT is extended.

All in all, a fantastic day, put on a great show and will be back for more!

PXL_20240309_082322183.MP.jpg

Would have loved a bus lane from the train station to the ground, hopefully this is added in the future before the LRT is extended.

View attachment 1925265

They’ve stuffed up by closing the left lane before the entry to Gold Coast sport and leisure center. They stop every car trying to enter the carpark there and taxi and rideshare so busses and traffic is backed up right back

Been mentioned here many times need an overpass built so busses coming from Broadbeach can drop their passengers in front of blue carpark and continue on to Nerang station or park and ride and busses coming from there can drop at the stadium and continue on to Broadbeach

Would most likely help traffic flow after the game too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't understand the March reference but the only time I've been out in Adelaide it actually was during March.

Couldn't tell you were we went though, Funny that.

Adelaide has Mad March where everything happens in March (Adelaide Fringe, Adelaide Festival of Arts, WOMADelaide, Writers Week).

Yeah, not sure why they thought and out of tune trumpet after every goal was a good idea.

Maybe just play a players choice song like they do at Giants or Lions games.
Can we start some kind of petition for this? The trumpet sounded terrible last night and all I could think was why don't we do it like the Lions and let the players choose a song that will get the crowd excited and they can singalong to.

The trumpet after a goal was fine when it was an audio clip and could lead in to other things.

The problem now is that with the live trumpet, it goes off multiple times, doesn't kinda meg and kind of kills the vibe.

Also while im at it, Them ripping off the drummer and doing it so much shitter than the Away Games guy is so ******* on brand for us it hurts.

Maybe I’m in a minority, and it could have been the XPAs from the members bar making me happy, but I didn’t hate the trumpet. Just needs a bit more polish if we want to use it like that for longer songs…

Also, it seemed like we were only doing the long version for the first goal of a quarter, then it was trumpet as usual.

Maybe I’m in a minority, and it could have been the XPAs from the members bar making me happy, but I didn’t hate the trumpet. Just needs a bit more polish if we want to use it like that for longer songs…

Also, it seemed like we were only doing the long version for the first goal of a quarter, then it was trumpet as usual.

I think the trumpet player was on the XPAs. He sucked

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back