News PeopleFirst (Bank) Stadium and Precinct

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if my mind is playing tricks on me but I don't remember the fireworks going off at the river end at the completion of the our club song when we win until I started seeing it this year. Assuming it's a new introduction this year, I hope they keep it because I think it adds a bit more excitement for the crowd after a win.

Not sure if my mind is playing tricks on me but I don't remember the fireworks going off at the river end at the completion of the our club song when we win until I started seeing it this year. Assuming it's a new introduction this year, I hope they keep it because I think it adds a bit more excitement for the crowd after a win.
Surprised we have firework money now

Hey guys, havent been able to find much info about this. Heading up from Melbourne for the game and it looks like there could be some rain about. Any suggestions on what is fully under cover for seating? Assume the bottom level are all exposed? Level 2 how far back to avoid getting wet?Thanks!

Hey guys, havent been able to find much info about this. Heading up from Melbourne for the game and it looks like there could be some rain about. Any suggestions on what is fully under cover for seating? Assume the bottom level are all exposed? Level 2 how far back to avoid getting wet?Thanks!
prob 10-12 rows back to be sure?

It feels like the seating allocations at the stadium are specifically designed to make it look like the stands are as empty as possible, for anybody watching on tv.

I understand the ticketing is a rort for interstate people paying general admission, however, surely instead of having big sections of empty bays, you fill the front half of the second level all the way around so you don't have empty red seats everywhere (the top half turns grey).

Then the non camera side of the stadium has a lot of people, I understand this is due to the sun during the day, but for both the suns and the giants home games, they both have the same issue. It doesn't seem very well thought out when you're trying to sell the optics of the club to potential new fans tuning in on tv for a look. It's just dumb in my opinion to not make the club look as popular and appealing as possible to the tv viewer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back