Other Peyton Manning and HGH

Remove this Banner Ad

CafOUdGW4AABM_z.jpg

Manning1.jpg
you really love my avatar i always knew

head is at a differ nt angle, gives a idfferent persepctive.

also his hair is , well, not s**t like it is now, so it covers his 5 head ia little bit.

it's different. MAYBE you're right but it's still differnet
Structural aspects to focus on when aligning....eyebrows, nose, lips, chin. The length. When doing so, give or take a few pixels of not being exactly matched in my photo, you can see a huge difference still from the top of head to top of head.

it is just what it is.

tous dope. you dont get to 5'11" and run the 40 yard in 4.4secs and can bench press 330lbs and weigh 225lbs on, in cycling idiom, bread and water.

it is really pretty funny, he drops Budweiser into his conversations after his win when he was interviewed, he owns two Bud distribution centres in somewhere like St Louis. He also owns some fastfood franchises he managed to namedrop too. I think he has the most endorsements of any NFL player, I think about 20mill per annum, I thought Brady woulda been the poster child, but p'raps Brady is not Middle America enough, a little like Phil Mickelson, he is Wall Street and too shiny, a mercedes type for the sponsor, avec Giselle. just too perfect. not great for branding, in terms of middle america branding

head is at a differ nt angle, gives a idfferent persepctive.

also his hair is , well, not s**t like it is now, so it covers his 5 head ia little bit.

it's different. MAYBE you're right but it's still differnet

Structural aspects to focus on when aligning....eyebrows, nose, lips, chin. The length. When doing so, give or take a few pixels of not being exactly matched in my photo, you can see a huge difference still from the top of head to top of head.

yeah, unless we get an athlete when they are 23 or whenever their bones should have fused, and then X-ray them, we can never have the proof that will satisfy everyone... but if they did they would have been doping from high-school for chrissakes... that is my rule of thumb. And I cant give you evidence that will suffice...
but it aint phrenology, I was joking around with Meds below (poster medusala) on a meme that evo and I have going...
phrenology
re: head "growth", not the native size. Then there is mark harvey and his wife when he had the pituitary excreting androgens endogenously because of his brain tumour http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/harvey-reveals-his-battle-with-brain-tumour-20100612-y4r2.html

http://grantland.com/features/daring-ask-ped-question/
Bill Simmons on Grantland, Daring to ask the PED question
Sports Fan Me is candid, jaded, suspicious of everyone. Sports Fan Me repeatedly gets involved in arguments and e-mail chains centered on the question, “Do you think he’s cheating?” Sports Fan Me has Googled athletes’ heads and jawlines, studied their sizes, then mailed before/after pictures to friends with the subject heading, “CHECK THIS OUT.” Sports Fan Me has learned to trust his inner s**t detector, to swiftly question any accomplishment that seems extraordinary or superhuman. Sports Fan Me hates that he feels this way, but he does, and there’s just no way around it.

http://autobus.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=features/2005/vaughters_1999
Jonathan Vaughters on growth androgens
"The users can have their balls shrivel up and their foreheads grow larger and whatever and good luck to them, but it's the oxygen vector drugs that are really powerful."

I can provide references to Parisotto (science PhD) and other medical docs talking about teeth braces too.

on the topic of the nfl players and their PEDs, what makes our young guys in affal[sic] any different? best mates Ollie Wines and Jack Viney,i am not sure if those bodies are completely natural. And how would their competitors respond if they thought Ollie and Jack were getting an edge on them? Did anyone see the body of Colin Sylvia at 18? I thought he was 5 foot 10 or 5 foot eleven and a bodybuilder, turns out he was 188cm 6 foot two.

46? Not normal.
ok, you know my position, tous dope, tout dope.

but, if there is any position on the field you can play at 85% of your physical potential, it is QB. Yeah, his tendons and ligaments need to be good in the shoulder, and he still has to throw a threshold distance and speed of the pass. And he has to be able to move in the pocket, and out of the pocket a little.

Horner won the Tour of Spain, almost the equivalent of the Tour de France, when he was 40, three years ago. How did he do that? is he doing something that others are not doing? If he did dope up, you need the bloodbag logistics over the three weeks in the tour, and the recovery therapy doping so you feel fresh enough next stage to go "au bloc" (all out, 100%)....

so there are things that one can get right on the logistics side if they are willing to take the extra risks.

yeah, unless we get an athlete when they are 23 or whenever their bones should have fused, and then X-ray them, we can never have the proof that will satisfy everyone... but they have been doping from high-school for chrissakes... that is my rule of thumb.

You are utterly convinced everyone is on the gear in every sport. I remember laughing when I heard that even pistol shooters were on the gear ie beta blockers.

I still don't understand why non playing staff at Essendon thought it was a brilliant idea to use them as pin cushions. Just that vain?

You are utterly convinced everyone is on the gear in every sport. I remember laughing when I heard that even pistol shooters were on the gear ie beta blockers.

I still don't understand why non playing staff at Essendon thought it was a brilliant idea to use them as pin cushions. Just that vain?
like you folks in the market and in the city, will never inside trade cos the SEC says so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

homoeroticism. must be. the oompa loompa look is a fetish they have at Windy Hill.

all that matters is the W. like all that matters in the market is the green, the benjamins.

that is why I have some respect for the Australia jumper in the snow, Lydia Iradoconou, (nee), now her name is Lassia or some fukc finnish.

she could have won the gold medal in Russia, but she attempted a male jump that should could land in training 50% of time or some s**t, but no chick had ever attempted or landed the male jump, she landed it, but fell on her arse, and won silver. To me, the silver is ten times the value of the gold. Like some footballers who walk away from the game and the figbooty boards go ape about a wasted opportunity. And Daniel Jackson, well you werent gonna get Jackson playing out another year for Tigs in 2015, he had better things to fry than football. like the Xavier kid Cayden Beetham, who had talent at Saints, and walked away, even the Melbourne indigenous kid who decided to walk away, but now is in goal I think.
Jurrah is his name, Liam. On the same token I like riders like Armstrong and Gerrans who are so driven and singularly focused, like Fyfe, Tom Brady.

Armstrong is a bit different, he would murder his mom for the win. Gerrans is a good bloke by all reports, however apocryphal they could be, but jesus, the guy is a warrior on the bike searching for the win.

nothing shocks me in sport anymore so if i woke up one day to read Manning was guilty it wouldn't be a shock.

but as a colts fan i would be massively disappointed even it he was clean during his Indy days.

Tell a fringe player if they dope they could get a half million dollar contract. If they don't they will be playing amateur league for around $10,000. What would they do?

Now tell someone if they dope they could be a starter for around $5,000.00. If they don't they will be a backup for $500,000.

Lastly tell a franchise player if they dope they could make $15,000,000.00. If they don't they'll just be a starter for $5,000.000. Think what most would choose?

What if you could follow your dream for 1 more year?

There are a range of reasons people would dope. Range of reasons why people play NFL.

Well to give an insight there is a new book out - NFL Confidential - http://www.amazon.com/NFL-Confident.../ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

You can pretty much break NFL players down into three categories.

Twenty percent do it because they’re true believers. They’re smart enough to do something else if they wanted, and the money is nice and all, but really they just love football. They love it, they live it, they believe in it, it’s their creed. They would be nothing without it. Hell, they’d probably pay the League to play if they had to! These guys are obviously psychotic.

Thirty percent of them do it just for the money. So they could do something else—sales, desk jockey, accountant, whatever—but they play football because the money is just so damn good. And it is good.

And last of all, 49.99 percent play football because, frankly, it’s the only thing they know how to do. Even if they wanted to do something “normal,” they couldn’t. All they’ve ever done in their lives is play football—it was their way out, either of the hood or the deep woods country. They need football. If football didn’t exist, they’d be homeless, in a gang, or maybe in prison.

Then there’s me.

Ignoring the fact this is anonymous and a sales pitch - some of it does ring true.

I've also read players saying up to 90% are on something - sadly don't have a source.

The average NFL career for a player is 3.3 years - http://www.statista.com/statistics/...areer-length-in-the-national-football-league/. That's not long enough to even hit that lucrative second contract.

Average AFL career is 6 years - http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/in...ide-the-life-of-an-average-afl-player/1020884. There is a lot more job security in the AFL with only needing to make the roster at the end of the season compared to the NFL where you can get fired after one bad week.

NFL players also have a lot more money to afford the fancy stuff and have the staff to help them.

Does everyone dupe? Probably not. Would I be shocked? Probably not. Would I be disappointed? Yeah I would and I would hope the NFL does whatever it can to prevent it.

nothing shocks me in sport anymore so if i woke up one day to read Manning was guilty it wouldn't be a shock.

but as a colts fan i would be massively disappointed even it he was clean during his Indy days.
wait, you would be massively dissapointed if he was clean in his colts days and not doing and doping enough for the chocolates at indy but he decides to pull his finger out and do and dope everything at denver broncos at denver...

^#poesLAW

Tell a fringe player if they dope they could get a half million dollar contract. If they don't they will be playing amateur league for around $10,000. What would they do?

Now tell someone if they dope they could be a starter for around $5,000.00. If they don't they will be a backup for $500,000.

Lastly tell a franchise player if they dope they could make $15,000,000.00. If they don't they'll just be a starter for $5,000.000. Think what most would choose?

What if you could follow your dream for 1 more year?

There are a range of reasons people dupe. Range of reasons why people play NFL.

Well to give an insight there is a new book out - NFL Confidential - http://www.amazon.com/NFL-Confident.../ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

you missed the major one, the normalisation of PEDs, and athletes seeking to neutralise their competitors taking this advantage over them.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...stions-before-the-answer-20150519-gh5268.html

here are the lines where Judd is saying something when you have to interpret them through a different lens
But catching accidental dopers should not be celebrated as much as catching rogue players who are deliberately doping to gain an edge over their rivals. It is widely accepted that there is not currently an accurate test for human growth hormone, or micro-doses of plant-based testosterone, through creams, patches and injections. Therefore, the next generation of drug cheats will be caught via surveillance of gyms, anti-aging clinics and internet purchases, not by urine or blood tests.

I do not think that doping is currently a serious issue in our game. But any power sport, in which recovery is a major challenge for athletes, needs to be proactive in spending significant money on this type of surveillance. To use illicit drugs testing as a pillar for anti-doping, I believe, will set our game up for a fall in generations to come.

and a Jake Niall article quoting Judd http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...nts-program-20140326-zqn7s.html#ixzz3zojX6kfW
there's a risk of not taking them that everyone else will take them and you'll fall behind as a professional athlete. You just need to make that the risk of taking it is much greater than the risk of not taking it.

if anyone would ask me to translate what CJudd really means, ask politely

but <think> Spida Everitt mid-90s on Footy Show talking about Justin Charles the doping cheat from Footscray who played minor minor minor league baseball in buses across middle america in the AAAAAA- league or the BBBBBBBBB league, then came back and doped some more with Footscray those cheating doggies b@sterds you just cant trust em
and... Spida talking doping esoterica why Justin Charles did not just use an oral steroid and why did he pin(inject) and oil-based steroid.
allowing plebs to glimpse some esoterica when you are attempting to engage in PR and propaganda is about as big a fail as Dane Swann's too smart cant catch me tweet, but Swann atleast was never trying to do PR and propaganda, he was just talking smack to ASADA
/punctuation/grammar/punctuation/grammar/extemorisation/ToT

#buryTHElead
#BURYtheDOGbone

Chameleon75 reckon i should quote my own post in a thread in the doping subforum? medusala you are fan of the third person and self quote onanism too?

evo Chris Judd J-Lo>Twigley #letsgetloud
upload_2016-2-11_12-19-29.jpeg

Last edited:
yeah, unless we get an athlete when they are 23 or whenever their bones should have fused, and then X-ray them, we can never have the proof that will satisfy everyone... but they have been doping from high-school for chrissakes... that is my rule of thumb. And I cant give you evidence that will suffice...
but it aint phrenology, I was joking around with Meds below (poster medusala) on a meme that evo and I have going...

re: head "growth", not the native size. Then there is mark harvey and his wife when he had the pituitary excreting androgens endogenously because of his brain tumour http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/harvey-reveals-his-battle-with-brain-tumour-20100612-y4r2.html

http://grantland.com/features/daring-ask-ped-question/
Bill Simmons on Grantland, Daring to ask the PED question

http://autobus.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=features/2005/vaughters_1999
Jonathan Vaughters on growth androgens

I can provide references to Parisotto (science PhD) and other medical docs talking about teeth braces too.

Fascinating as always blackcat - Any ideas on what happens to these people when the reach, say 60yo? Are there other consequences in later life to their drug use besides big heads & small balls (& mountains of cash if they dont * that part of it up)?

but <think> Spider Everitt mid-90s on Footy Show talking about Justin Charles the doping cheat from Footscray who played minor minor minor league baseball in buses across middle america in the AAAAAA- league or the BBBBBBBBB league, then came back and doped some more with Footscray those cheating doggies you just cant trust em
and... Spida talking doping esoterica why Justin Charles did not just use an oral steroid and why did he pin(inject) and oil-based steroid.
allowing plebs to glimpse some esoterica when you are attempting to engage in PR and propaganda is about as big a fail as Dane Swann's too smart cant catch me tweet, but Swann atleast was never trying to do PR and propaganda, he was just talking smack to ASADA
/punctuation/grammar/punctuation/grammar/extemorisation/ToT

come on buddy, Justin Charles was caught when he playing at richmond, i doubt he was doping before, no one on Footscray wages could afford the dopages.

come on buddy, Justin Charles was caught when he playing at richmond, i doubt he was doping before, no one on Footscray wages could afford the dopages.
I forgot to add the qualifier Poes law.

on the ASADA Essendon Drugs subforum, everyone knows this is my meme and I am the harlequin. No one takes it seriously.

on the topic of the nfl players and their PEDs, what makes our young guys in affal[sic] any different? best mates Ollie Wines and Jack Viney,i am not sure if those bodies are completely natural. And how would their competitors respond if they thought Ollie and Jack were getting an edge on them? Did anyone see the body of Colin Sylvia at 18? I thought he was 5 foot 10 or 5 foot eleven and a bodybuilder, turns out he was 188cm 6 foot two.
Hang on. What am I reading here? You think Wines and Viney might have done PED's?

Fascinating as always blackcat - Any ideas on what happens to these people when the reach, say 60yo? Are there other consequences in later life to their drug use besides big heads & small balls (& mountains of cash if they dont **** that part of it up)?
I think this is a question for the succour moms and the NFL union that seeks to transfer and rent-seek from current players to past players. The past players have the current union doing civil class actions, its Y'America afterall, for their past players, which is a simple transfer of income monies and current revenue from current players/owners to past players.

There is only one pot of money, the pot of money is fungible, there are only so many ways you can slice and dice the monies, the monies don't get bigger with a fairy sprinkling pixel dust over the pot like Vlad...

medusala can you pls flesh out this rent seeking and the transfer of income from present to past.
Chameleon75
yaco55
FFC_RoyBoys
Hang on. What am I reading here?? Wines and Viney did PED's?
nah, full natty brah Chameleon75

edit: the concussion thing. its a beat up for $$$. They are healthier than Jo-blo, and they took the roids for their careers, and were well compensated to it. Agency/autonomy

It is rent-seeking. They were compensated first time around, they want to be compensated again....

Last edited:
Fascinating as always blackcat - Any ideas on what happens to these people when the reach, say 60yo? Are there other consequences in later life to their drug use besides big heads & small balls (& mountains of cash if they dont **** that part of it up)?
I think this is a question for the succour moms and the NFL union that seeks to transfer and rent-seek from current players to past players. The past players have the current union doing civil class actions, its Y'America afterall, for their past players, which is a simple transfer of income monies and current revenue from current players/owners to past players. seppo #litigation seppo #classaction seppo[sic]#Slaters seppo[sic]#MorriesBlackburncashman

There is only one pot of money, the pot of money is fungible, there are only so many ways you can slice and dice the monies, the monies don't get bigger with a fairy sprinkling pixel dust over the pot like Vlad...

medusala can you pls flesh out this rent seeking and the transfer of income from present to past.
Chameleon75
yaco55
FFC_RoyBoys
Contra Mundum

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back