Player Watch Pick #7 (2012) - Ollie Wines

Remove this Banner Ad

When ya get to a certain age in your career Kenny decides you have to play out of position and completely destroy a couple of seasons
Yep and the obligatory Hinkley dip years even when you are playing in the right position.. or is that the hardery longery burn out years?

How is it not tampering?
They're separate to each other. The competition is moving towards using salary cap as a bargaining tool for trades given they approved the Bowes deal. Another way could be to do the Shiel deal with St Kilda's pick 12 before lodging the paperworks for Gresham. That way, the two deals are unrelated.

I imagine some rule will be introduced if Essendon exploit this loophole in both the McKay and Gresham contracts.

Having a terrific season so far. Found his role with the new midfield brigade I think.
I think he had three holding the ball tackles didn't he?

He and Drew have both been fantastic this year, unselfishly taking reduced roles and doing the grunt work that allows Rozee/Butters/JHF to fully display their talents. Impressive to see the lack of ego from a guy who won a Brownlow just two seasons ago to take on this reduced role and do great work in it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back