Picola & District NW 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sounds like picola could be the real deal for 2016!. Hasnt been much news from yarraweyah, berrigan or jerilderie does anyone know how they are shapping along?
I've heard the Hoppers have thrown a little bit of cash at some players but it won't change much as they are coming from a long way back, rovers have signed 8 or 9 but not sure on the quality, blighty lost the wilson's and Kircho has gone there and taken a few with him they could crack the 5 this year, Jerilderie have lost a few and put their wallet away probably still be a top 5 side tho, Berrigan have got a few locals back I've heard but not sure on exactly who, all the talk on here is about Picola but surely Sparey wouldn't leave his home club to play in the same league and Massingham there was a whisper it wasn't Picola it was Toc, he is probably passed his prime and chasing big $$ while he can. Have Strathy lost many???

Blighty sign a couple more from deni in 2day pastoral times
They going all out this yr hard 2 beat

Blighty sign a couple more from deni in 2day pastoral times
They going all out this yr hard 2 beat
They want to be hard to beat, farmers must be throwing in a heap of $$$$$, if they don't go any good, they will spend more to keep the deni boys

They want to be hard to beat, farmers must be throwing in a heap of $$$$$, if they don't go any good, they will spend more to keep the deni boys

I happen to know for a fact that the "farmers" you refer to work pretty hard to raise the money they are spending.
If you live in Deni you should know the state of irrigation and if you do live in Deni fair chance these "farmers" you refer to contribute to your own employment. Not having a go just saying Blighty is a local club too with supporters who could do with the enjoyment of a bit of success so have worked hard to get the $$ to spend .
At least these $$ will be spent local.

Last edited:
I happen to know for a fact that the "farmers" you refer to work pretty hard to raise the money they are spending.
You live in Deni you should know the state of irrigation and if you do live in Deni fair chance these "farmers" you refer to contribute to your own employment.
At least these $$ will be spent local.

Blighty are spending more than last year but compared to other PDFL clubs are just playing catchup.

How far off the leading clubs would you say they are Houso ? it was only in 2012 they finished on top of the ladder, dropping only a couple of games for the year. would appear they are building quite nicely for another crack.

Plenty of rumours of the top teams spending upwards of 140k, but they would have to be rumours. no one in this league would have that sort of coin to throw around would they. 70-80k be more like it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what are other clubs paying?
Agree with later comments that the rumours are 140k but believe that it would be less. Wouldnt think it would be less all the way down to 80k. Think some clubs are above the 100k mark though. As a clubs players budget is regularly thrown around, talking to some PDFL club officials some don't dis-spell the rumors by too much.

blighty paying plenty,well above 100k and coach on 25k+ so you work it out
Fleetwood you tool!
If you are going to thrown around numbers at least get in the ball park. Im not going to say how far you are off as that then lets on how much it may be but rather just say you are way way off.
All you're trying to do is sling mud as every post you have made in the last while has done at Blighty. Clearly a Rams (maybe Rovers, due to the rivalry) supporter who is shitty that the Rams boys wanted to move. You are not providing anything useful on this page than pure manure.

Agree with later comments that the rumours are 140k but believe that it would be less. Wouldnt think it would be less all the way down to 80k. Think some clubs are above the 100k mark though. As a clubs players budget is regularly thrown around, talking to some PDFL club officials some don't dis-spell the rumors by too much.
Strathy and jerilderie have been a step above the comp for a few years and I know for a fact 1 of them didn't spend $100k. And I'm guessing the other didnt either with the large number of locals in those sides. So if other clubs have been spending $100k they need to look at where they are spending their money because it seems they are wasting a lot of money to not even be a chance of winning a flag.
There are only a few blokes within a club that actually know the player budget, and they are tight lipped so everything else is a rumour.

Fleetwood you tool!
If you are going to thrown around numbers at least get in the ball park. Im not going to say how far you are off as that then lets on how much it may be but rather just say you are way way off.
All you're trying to do is sling mud as every post you have made in the last while has done at Blighty. Clearly a Rams (maybe Rovers, due to the rivalry) supporter who is shitty that the Rams boys wanted to move. You are not providing anything useful on this page than pure manure.

sounds like I got a bite,but close to the mark on money as inside the committee you have some not happy and don't worry about rams and rovers they will go ok .not tyed to either but have many people in the know at the 3 clubs. good luck to you

sounds like I got a bite,but close to the mark on money as inside the committee you have some not happy and don't worry about rams and rovers they will go ok .not tyed to either but have many people in the know at the 3 clubs. good luck to you

reckon I know Blighty way better than you Fleetwood and I can say I'm hearing much less whinging than normal ;):Dso I don't see any problems.

Fleetwood i'm glad that the unhappy committee members and unhappy players you have mentioned in a previous post have you to console in. It must be difficult for them to be all smiles and happy around the club and only have yourself to talk about how really they are unhappy about it to.
I dont know who your source is but I wouldnt be taking much of what they are saying as truth. They havent given you anything right yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back