Platinum Members Avatar size

Remove this Banner Ad

Any news on this problem yet?
Yeah, I have a solution ready to roll out, just need to test it, it's a little more involved than you may think. This testing will happen tonight and it will be implemented by tomorrow morning, assuming testing doesn't throw up anything unexpected or the Reisling takes control.

Interesting re the gifs. I can upload the gif but it doesn't show up when I post yet it does on my profile page, any explanations?

Takes a while to register sometimes, has been like it for a while. Sometimes if I upload it 3 times just to try and hurry it up, it does change. Something to do with the Cache of the site I suspect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does it eventually show up on your posts?

Not at the moment, but if you click the image (should be an animation) above my name the mini-profile the pops up has the animation.

this is concerning my av so i'll put it here.

The gif only works in my profile page, not over my name next to my posts...help?
There was an issue with the underlying server operating system which took a lot longer to identify than I would have liked. The issue has now been sorted and will be included as part of a major upgrade of the site in the next few days. Unfortunately you will need to re-upload then for the gif for it to take effect.

There was an issue with the underlying server operating system which took a lot longer to identify than I would have liked. The issue has now been sorted and will be included as part of a major upgrade of the site in the next few days. Unfortunately you will need to re-upload then for the gif for it to take effect.

Love your work :thumbsu:

Hey Chief...Whats the current size for Platinum members? Still 128kb? The Avatar Popup just says 200x200 recommended and that GIFs above 100frames are likely to fail uploading...

200kb would be awesomeness.
The current max size for platinum is 196KB, so not far off, the other two parameters are immutable

Remove this Banner Ad

Back