PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's probably just EA.

I've never seen it on the IOS app for FIFA 14 UT and you'd think with the PSN being down, hence roughly 60% of their market unable to log on for a game, they shouldn't be running into issue.

No mate, far sneakier things are afoot.

A few weeks back when EB had that massive sale on, I'm certain Trials Fusion was something crazy like $36. Didn't think I was getting a PS4 any time soon so ignored it. Now that I have one, back up to $59 everywhere. Spewing.

Even with the console tax surely it's only like 30 bucks on PSN?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I swear I bought Trials Fusion for like $30 or something when it was released. Bought it on PSN.
yea standard ed is $30 on aus psn but about $55 for the deluxe ed. Best to get it from the US psn as it's about $20 for standard and $40 for Deluxe

The price of games in general on the PS store are a joke.

$79 for Diablo 3 when in stores at JB for example it's $69....really.....
Fifa 14 and NBA Live at $99.......REALLY!?
The joys of convenience by downloading off the console rather than going to the shop for a physical copy.

Few people I know just ended up getting a US and an AUS psn+ subscription for both the differences in the free games on the ps3 and the preposterous price difference between the two stores. You can buy the psn cards and digital codes off of Amazon. I'll probably end up doing the same once the ps4 games diverge.
One or two games bought on the store easily covers the price difference and I don't really care about trophies so seems the best option.

I bought it from US PSN correct. Downloaded last night and ready to play at 2pm today

Game shared for $30. Ideal decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back