Scandal Please don't let this be Collingwood again - AFL investigating nudes

Remove this Banner Ad

Got zero interest in this crap, but deadset how is the league going asking the internet “pretty please don’t Google the images, respect privacy, etc”.

League is run by chimps. 😅
google searches exploded by bf members

Google searches for the collection of explicit images and videos linked to AFL players have spiked, despite pleas from the league and AFL Players Association for the public to respect the privacy of the alleged victims.

google searches exploded by bf members

Google searches for the collection of explicit images and videos linked to AFL players have spiked, despite pleas from the league and AFL Players Association for the public to respect the privacy of the alleged victims.

Gotta be one of the dumbest plays I’ve seen. Now they have the Herald Sun pumping articles on what can happen to you if you share anything.

Just in case anyone was uncertain of where the AFL controls what.

Not my proudest fap

How can you call yourself a true blue supporter if you aren't supporting your boys.

If they're busting guts out you there bet I'm busting nuts.

Carna Hawks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By announcing they were investigating it just created so much more traffic. If it was kept quiet and behind closed doors I highly doubt it would’ve had half the traffic it did. No one was even aware of it and it had been up for years.
Gotta sell newspapers somehow

Hmmm apparently mainly WA players involved.

In the week before WCE play Brisbane. Think back to the Dusty and Crisp leaks. Coincidence? I think not.

Front page of the Advertiser is about the nudes and has Charlie Dixon on the cover. Not sure if he's in the leaks but poor form by The Advertiset if they're outing him here.
Those bastards need to be held to account for that s**t. At best it's ghoulish if he is a victim, and if he's not, it amounts to defamation of character by the obvious insinuation. The *ers. * I hate the media.

Still though desperately searching for male nudes, I know the AFL has a sizable gay fanbase but that still doesn't seem large enough to cover the interest.
I thought straight guys check out each other's equipment in the urinals all the time?

Well unless he's not the only one with an "inny"

Decides Terrence Howard GIF

Hmmm apparently mainly WA players involved.

In the week before WCE play Brisbane. Think back to the Dusty and Crisp leaks. Coincidence? I think not.
When I heard the Eagles were going to be 'pantsed' this isn't quite what I expected.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back