Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Remove this Banner Ad

B04BC94B-CDE6-4965-A280-913787269AE0_zpsw2yu4frx.jpg
Today I went to the Pokemon Centre in Tokyo. Today was a good day.

B04BC94B-CDE6-4965-A280-913787269AE0_zpsw2yu4frx.jpg
Today I went to the Pokemon Centre in Tokyo. Today was a good day.
How much did it all cost?

I'm heading to Tokyo soon. Will add Pokemon Centre to the list.

How much did it all cost?

I'm heading to Tokyo soon. Will add Pokemon Centre to the list.

It isn't overly cheap or overly expensive. It's really just a big shop that only sells pokemon stuff.

I've been going to Book-Offs all over Tokyo/Kyoto for bargains. Got a copy of Green version today for a dollar.

It isn't overly cheap or overly expensive. It's really just a big shop that only sells pokemon stuff.

I've been going to Book-Offs all over Tokyo/Kyoto for bargains. Got a copy of Green version today for a dollar.
whats a book off?

It's just a secondhand book store chain, but it sells old video games too.
I got green and red today for a dollar each (obviously in Japanese but I just get them for collection sake). Booted Green up just then and the save file had a Mew on it.

You can also get old nes and snes games complete in box for about $10 too. You can't play them of course because of region lock - but I collect SNES games at home so getting a boxed Super Mario RPG for $10 was exciting even though I can't play it.

Finally jumped on board and got Omega Ruby.

I have only won one badge but I am relly enjoying this, more than Y. A shame you can't customize your player though. Not exactly sure what the secret bases are but I'm looking forward to spending way to much time on them. At the moment my party is...

Mudkip
Ralts (M)
Poochyena

Just trying to resist the urge to use my Pokemon bank and using any pseudo legendary dragon pokemon.

Just having fun catching what is there in the game, trying out different Pokemon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those who care. (Everyone)

My team about to go for the 3rd badge is...

Marshtomp lvl 20
Combusken lvl 20
Grovyle lvl 20
Gallade lvl 20
Poochyena lvl 13 Really considering dumping since it's a smidge boring.

Yes I know I said I wouldn't use the bank. But I haven't used all three starters in a game since Silver on the GBA. I've never used any of these Pokemon before so it's fun.

Any suggestions for a replacement for Poochyena? or a 6th member? I'll need a flying pokemon I spose.

Why do I even bother with the Masuda Method?

Been trying to hatch a Shiny Bulbasaur (trying to collect all shiny pokemon starting from the beginning), and hatched 600 already which would have taken me 15 hours.

After a hiatus from this, do some Wonder trading as well, maybe 2-3 hours worth, and received a legitimate shiny Mudkip.

I reckon I have about 20 shinies now, most of them from wonder trading.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back