2nds Port Adelaide vs Glenelg - Round 14 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Sunday 23rd of July: Maggies at 2:10pm, Academy at 11:25am.

On radio here http://sanfl.com.au/radio/

Or watch online here for $15
https://premier.sportsubs.com.au/sa...?productcategoryid=2&productsubcategoryid=598

Maggies Changes:
IN: Pittard, Bonner
OUT: Howard (Suspended), Ladhams (Omitted)

Maggies Side:
F: Frampton - Eddy - Neade
HF: Palmer - Marshall - Monfries
C: Amon - A.Young - Drew
HB: Bonner - Lienert - Pittard
B: Irra - Hombsch - Toumpas
R: Lobbe - Hewett - Ah Chee
INT: Snelling - Krakouer - Johnson
EMERG: Ladhams - Summerton

Academy Changes:
IN: Ladhams, Miller
OUT: Hampton (Injured?), Anyang

Academy Side:
F: Miller - Reynolds - R.Young
HF: Harris - Ross - Cooper
C: T.Gray - Sharrad - Summerton
HB: Hawkins - Davidson - Mahney
B: Ginever - Corcoran - Rudloff
R: Ladhams - Biemans - Proude
INT FROM: Roads - Zavrl - Finnie

Howard will miss a week due to suspension. Bonner (AFL emergency last week) comes back into the side. With too many AFL players Irra might play in the Academy.

Maggies are currently 2nd on the ladder. Eagles have pretty much wrapped up top spot so we just need to keep winning to see off that 3rd-7th group of teams. Brett Eddy still on top of the Ken Farmer after kicking another 3 goals. Has extended his lead to 6 goals now.
Untitled.jpg

The Academy side still on top of the ladder, 2 games clear after a big win last week. Tyler Harris returned from a month off with injury in style kicking a bag of 6 and is now leading SANFL Reserves goal kicking again.
Untitled1.jpg

Prediction: Glenelg by 15 points.

Last edited:

Maggies Changes:
IN: Pittard, Bonner
OUT: Howard (Suspended), Ladhams (Omitted)

Maggies Side:
F: Frampton - Eddy - Neade
HF: Palmer - Marshall - Monfries
C: Amon - A.Young - Drew
HB: Bonner - Lienert - Pittard
B: Irra - Hombsch - Toumpas
R: Lobbe - Hewett - Ah Chee
INT: Snelling - Krakouer - Johnson
EMERG: Ladhams - Summerton

Academy Changes:
IN: Ladhams, Miller
OUT: Hampton (Injured?), Anyang

Academy Side:
F: Miller - Reynolds - R.Young
HF: Harris - Ross - Cooper
C: T.Gray - Sharrad - Summerton
HB: Hawkins - Davidson - Mahney
B: Ginever - Corcoran - Rudloff
R: Ladhams - Biemans - Proude
INT FROM: Roads - Zavrl - Finnie

Last edited:
Academy to win by 15 goals like usual and league will lose by about 25 points and will continue to screw up our double chance, sick of these rules put in place. Summo is our captain and can't get a bloody game, won't blame him if he leaves. My cousin works with his brother and he's been told Summo is pissed and might go back to North Heaven next year

Ag
Academy to win by 15 goals like usual and league will lose by about 25 points and will continue to screw up our double chance, sick of these rules put in place. Summo is our captain and can't get a bloody game, won't blame him if he leaves. My cousin works with his brother and he's been told Summo is pissed and might go back to North Heaven next year

Agree after Summo was lauded at his 200th game he has been treated abysmally.

I would actually like to see Ladhams drop back to the academy side this week. Let him be the number 1 big man and ruck for 80% of a match.

As a one off it would be great for his development.

Agree after Summo was lauded at his 200th game he has been treated abysmally.

We should be telling the SANFL where to stick their rule or just make up a pretend injury for a different player every week so that Summo can play. We've lost at least two games this year due to this bloody rule.

I fear we will ne'er again feature in Warren Partland's Match of the Week. This week Sturt (3rd) v Central (8th) over the only clash between two top 5 teams.

He's gonna be in a pickle come the Preliminary and Grand Final days...

Are the Eagles that good?
They have a defensive game plan that chokes the opposition when they aren't on top, when they get a run on they are efficient up forward with multiple options and they excel at the counter attack due to the speed and effectiveness of their small forward group.

They ain't unbeatable but they've got a supremely strong game plan and the tools to execute it.

Sturt are overall the best team we've played, but not as well coached.

I would actually like to see Ladhams drop back to the academy side this week. Let him be the number 1 big man and ruck for 80% of a match.

As a one off it would be great for his development.
Would be nice if it was allowed.

I expect either Ladhams won't play this weekend, or Pittard will be tested with 'tightness'.

That'll actually leave us far more balanced on the field, but won't help Summo who'll still have to play reserves.

Unfortunately Ladhams is still quite a liability at SANFL level when playing as a tall forward, but he's shown some super promising signs. I hope the signs he's shown force the club to delist Lobbe regardless of contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably going to this game tomorrow and looking at sitting in one of the grandstands - where do you go for the upgrade? The various ticket boxes or front desk once you're in? Or is it free these days?
if you are quick you can probably sneak into the Quinn stand for nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back